The shadows of pain upon Me. [ my dark happines ]


im in tears while typing this.
I went to bed crying silently, ystdy. Just as I thought i woke to a whole new day, today. Hoping it'll be better, but finds out IT'S STILL THE SAME. wait, it got worst? :'(
I txtd Dad few seconds ago, he didnt reply. maybe just maybe he cant be bothered anymore? Haiy. Im praying you, (both my parents) to take heed and understand. I feel like Im standing in the midst of everything but when reality hits me, Im just surrounded by nothing actually. FML. Nobody understands this feeling emptiness, worthless, mindless.
Inilah sebab sebab aku tak suker ktawe byk sgt, i knew im gonna cry sooner or later.
Lastly, thnks a mili ahdeq for standing by me.
You’ve helped me deal with my strife. through every tear and every laugh, thnks. you stood close by me throughout. xo ~

Labels: I wanna breakdown the BREAKDOWN