Malas nk edit la, org nk ckp ape CAKAP la. Natural mah. Hee ~ Tutop sbelah mate je noh, masok kiri kelua kanan, orang kate buat bodoh.






Ini la kwn keje I, sweet je eh dier. Manis like Lollipop





With Mary Dair. Toured around Spore. Especially the most popular places here. Bugis, Orchard, Clarke Quay.
- - - -
Skip all that, the most hilarious part during the day. Surprisingly Dair got herself, overwhelmed too. We walkd down to Cine, grab some snacks at KFC. A bunch of cute boys were gazing when we stepped into the Mall. I was very fond on one of em'. He was the guy who approached me, asking numbers in exchnge and we had a short, very short convo. The part got me very much flirtatious was when Im about to make a move, we gave each other a handshake. He somesort hold on to my hand abit longer. I was like "Omg, did you see that? He didnt let go of my hand, err my fingers!" Dair said "Oh come' on dont make me envy you!" I then chuckled out loud. Txts came about in few mins, one txt received got me soooooooooo Happy. Lol. hahaha.
Boy ; Alright then, btw youre friend is sweet and Ure hot. U grabbed all my friends attention. see you around aites...
; I baru balek lpk dgn Faiz tdi. Okayokay baby la kn. Da lame tk dgr crite tentang old schmate aku. Hehehe da besar panjang. mcm2 story aku dgr. see you again la kwn. Byeeee ~
I TAK SABAR SATURDAY NI.
I mesti turon. All my babies need me. Chey. Hahaha. Eh tpi tk sia2 gtu. I suker la buat kwn baru, teman mesra baru. Ehem* eh, sala ckp la. Hahahaha -.-"
Labels: THAT BOY IS SO FREAKING CUTE