It's 338am, Im half awake. I nd to make a quick update today.
#1. Big Sorry to those Ive bn ignoring txt msgs or calls. Guys/Girls. Im not being myself these days :/ Pls, excuse me* I felt lost, my mind keep playing tricks.
As I thought, weeks slowly passed It's just too painful to see you, but Im slowly moving on. Ive enough feeling so rotten up inside. So Im tryna suck it up. I was so stupid to think you were the best. Im goin to start moving on. Even though our r/s was a big con.
Dear God, if you let me love again, please dont let him hurt me because I was blinded this last time, the pain instore I couldnt see Im so afraid to do this again, to open myself is too much. To get use to the good times, and then lose that touch to wake every morning wondering if he loves me then to go to bed crying not knowing what to do. So I'm gonna move on, its time to let go.
You broke my heart, I hope you know. You dont care tho, you seem to be just fine. I guess it doesnt matter, your doing great without me. Heartbreaks*
[ He ] taught me this : Dont shed tears for someone who hurt you. Dont long for that person if they left. Dont feel sorry if you failed when you tried your best. Someone is more deserving of your love.
☺
WAIT! Hidden underneath this fake smile, is the fucked up life of a broken child. Now you got it? A real fuckup life. And now I do believe in 'friends just come and go'. Top example on list, my blood :') Sad much, but looking on a brighter view, Ive yet hv my bbg by me.
- Saturday snaps -
[ Aiyie agogo, Apet Bebeyface, Icha, Eena, Yayat ] Theres an amount of friends Ive bump onto, Loves
*Tunggu ini gbr upload lbt sgt, nxt time jer la*


Byk jgk gbr solo aku. malas ley mau upload
Icha Gee.
Atiqah, complicated bestfie.

Oh rambooooooooot ~


Dgr mcm2 crite psl itu world kia dari this sasau boy. Hehehe.

Naaaaaaak tgk, sila view fb saye laaaaaaaa.
I da upload separuh jer. Hahaha ketinggalan saaak.
Okay morning babies, gtg. Im gonna have a phone call with Wafiy ltr.
Labels: A new door opens - A passion begins