Skrg baru 1.53am. Siang kn. I malas nk post dulu selagi gbr blm masok. Waitwait aye. Anw my post sblm ni, yg kt bwh tu, untok sesape yg patot terase la kn. Agk2 sdri la sape. Nk tau, tlg tnyr, tkmo smbrg hembos taik suar. Aadoi ~ Baru balek dri grndlink dgn Eena, kwn laki nyr dan Ahfard ♥
Sodeh sey da aku kena chap paitau-kia. Walaowey. Org tkd mood sey nk lpk doh. Pegy la mampus ngn krg. Irrits anjing la. Da malas. Ntah la kn knpe these days aku mcm emosi rbq. Tssssssk, tkd attention kot. Lol. Alaah whatevr it is, i'll try to act as if ntg hpn. Honest fact, you hurt me indirectly or maybe unintentionally. Tdi sblm aku jejak rumah, I met dydi, kwn pmpn la noh. Nk jumpa jntn buat pe kn, nak jage ati Laki gua lor. Jumpe dier jap pon psl adr hal skit. Dikatakn, biar org buat kite, jgn kite buat org. so apape yg nk jadi, jadikn je la. aku tabahkn hati aku. Byk bersabar. Syggg mah. Kdg2 rase nk cuci tgn pon adr. Kdg2 je la kn.
Honey,
Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. Baby, I just want you to know how happy am I to have you in my life and I thank God for that. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring. You've changed my life, Baby. You're the only boyfriend who gives my heart some excitement and thrills. When I'm with you I feel like I'm out of control! You taught me how to handle life seriously, you taught me how to solve my problems and to face it without any fear... when I'm with you, I feel no fear, not even a single one. I know that when you say you love me and I admit that I've fallen for you deeper, but Imma soul hurt. I dont know if I would shed more tears from now on, because of the changes Ive seen in you. I love you still and that's what I want you to bear in your mind, and it's for keeps.
Yours and only yours,
Tasha
. . .
Ah bye la, skrg tgh sbok chat la. nk tunggu gbr masok pon slow meloooooooow. Hee, adr org ajk minom. Wheesh, alah dier bole, i pon nak jgk, BOLE KAN??
Labels: You've changed so much. I guess that's what happens.