Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking
A monthsary love. Dated - O8.1O.1O 
You are mine and I am yours, forever. Since the day we first kissed. I will do whatever I can to make you happy and let you know my love for you is true. It has been a month now, You told me you love me and you wanna be mine. So I told the same. Let us keep holding on tighter and never ever let go. No matter what it takes, we will take all trials together. Hand in hand . will stay with you through good and maybe even the bad times :') So do not ever fear about losing me. Trust me when I say "iloveyou" because I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I will never leave you Fadhan. Until you ask me to. I love you so much.
. . . . . . . . . .
Bbyg I post this at my Fb wall. So stweeeeeet la toosh!
Eena Safwah wrote :
I really miss you. I miss those times where we will hang out together w/o fail. Eventhough sometimes, it was just the two of us, we still had a great time in the end. We laugh together, storytell together, disturb people together, drink together. Although we argue or quarrel, Im happy that we didnt go our separate ways... and I still remember you and treat you like my girlfriend. You are always close to my heart. Im sorry if at some point, im not there for you or I made you mad or whtsoever that I have done wrong, Im sorry. I ♥ you :)
Tasha relay :
Ohh my!! :') kau ni asl tetibe je rase gni? Adoi. aku pk kan satu2 da luper aku. ingt jgk kau kt aku. syggggggggg nyrrr. hehehehe. Nah, im okay with it. People are just people, they keep chnging thoughts. I cant do much. And hey IF ever there's tomorrow when we're not together, there's smthing you must always rbr, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and MAYBE smarter than you think. I think so. Hahaha. Even IF we're apart, i'll always be with you. May not be by you but in you, your heart. And for you see, I aint perfect tho. We argued ovr so many SHITS, we still make it through to where we are now. It's a stepping stone fo us to build STRONGER friendship. I was very harsh to you too, guess ALL THE TIME especially when you're late for a meet. You see, I cnt barely manage my anger well. Sorry bbygirl. I miss you too girl. All the times we had, I enjoyed every minute. Gosh, we had so much fun!! Let's do it sometime soon. agaaaaain. hehehehe ♥
That's how true friendship come about??


