
A loving relationship is one in which my bbylove is free to be himself. To laugh with me, but
never at me. To cry with me, but
never because of me. To love life, to love himself and to absolutely love being loved by me. Hehehe. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can
never grow in a jealous heart. Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something. They're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In my face of reality, the only way a relationship will last is, I see my r/s a place that I'd go to give, and not a place that I'd go to take.

You love me, keep me safe. Just like I do fr you. Don't let the trust go, cos if this love is lost you will never bring it back again. I need patience, acceptance and most of all wholeheartedly trust to you.

I don't have to try to be happy, when I'm with you, it just happens. Ily.
. . . . . . . . .
4 days solid straight, jumpa bby. Thursday taunt till Fri. Saturday till Sunday. Awesomeeeeee gee! Im in no words to explain how sweeet bby is. O.M.G! Sat night yg gerek. Tdo sebelah syggku actually dpn mate dier. Hehh. Cutee sey. Sampai teringt2 muker die. Nk tdo srg2 gni da susa, mcm tak biasa. Hahaha. Dier isap jari I sambil tdo. Nyonyoooooot ajer die tau. Hahaha. Cute kan laki aku. Da uh, pmpn2 tlg jgn nak amek perhatian. Aku sooot ajer pat errrr pmpn tu senyum kt dier. Naseb tu pmpn cute jgk. -______-" Sua trang aku step gerek nk puji kau. Jgn over2 okay. Tpi SMI uh, adr pegy mesti adr balek. Ape laki buat, pompan pon boleh ehh. Hee ~ JANGAN SAMPAI jerrr. okay prangai lastwarning. Stndby. hahaha. kidding jerrr! -.-"
Okay makin bbl psl itu incident, t aku mengamok sdri. taknak la. buang masa! hehh! Sooo on sunday kan, I ikot syg pegy raya skejap jer dgn the other half of his family members. Sumpah awkard gler. Baru je kite peh lovestory start. teros da kenal2 dgn family dier. Ishkk, I segaan lei. haaaiya. Satu part, aku tknk masok rumah. Nenek dier sound. Hahahahaha. I miss my nenek jgk sey :')
"Pandang nenek, cpt masok!"
Cuteeeee sey. Hahahaha. Pakcik2 Ahfad sumer kecoh. Naek penat ketawe. Perot cramp sey asek tahan. Hahahaha. I swear I cn never stop recalling those jokes. Dkt dlm lorry yg paling bising.
Greatly Awesome time spent with you.
Gbr2 dkt grandlink. took shots with Liza and Janny. Haiya. tk dpt upload psl tk save. Sooooooodeh.


Tho I met this amount of friends lately, I miss my old junkies. Dydi bbyg, Eena my minahrep, KechiqTongsampah, Ichasiao, KrisDaniantyAuralynn, Lissa. and Rini Beannie This is the only few names I could recall an instant. Sorry if youre not listed. Tk ingt sey.


Pegi Vivo >> His plc >> Bugis

Sempat jumpa abg lps keje on sunday. Rinduuu gee.
Okay bye, I nak kena mandi. Jumpa bb at five. Gtg. Stay tune for more post? Hehhh. Nah, not interested? Ass off.