
Bilabila ttp Ge
dikGe
bang.
- - - - - - - - - -
Thankyou yet it's all over I was deceived and broken. My heart slayed and trust shaken. I was moving without any hope. I cant move to my way back. Then you took me up showed me the new world and the horizon. When somebody was gifting me tears. You just surprised me there with your funny txt(s) that warmth my day, very much. You brought back my smile and pleasure. I cant return everything that you have given to me still I wanna Thankd you for being there.
- Afi [ Eipi ]
: Tcre love. I'll fucking never regret a thing fr loving you till the day we part. You're heartless yet an awesome friend ^^
.........
I've push myself ahead baby!
[ Moving on ]
Enjooooooy, watch me turn over fo you cant handle no wrong bitch.
Ive this heady feeling of a dizzy crush, I’ll just place my faith in love and enjoy the bubbly rush. Menjeng ~
Saturday :
> LuckyPlaza > GeylangBazaar > Grandlink
Few videos stored in Lala's memory card. I'll wait fo her to put up. Yeay, me! Only photos were grabbed. Heh ~ So here it is, have a sneak

HoneyCandy ♥

Watch em play. Bull + Ahtoi

: Grandlink ( Asaaaaap ~ )

: Town ( toilet skrg pon naek harga. ekonomi naek -.-" )

Her Matrep and She's my minahrep. Take thaat ~ Boohoo

Life is game with glorious prize. One who nvr fail trying surely wins.
Babe, just stop worrying about the past, you'll never have time to plan for the future yknw. FuckTheBoys.
[ bkn sumer eh, psl i da sangkot dgn dierrr tu ]

SugarLikeHoney, sweetest Exboyfie [ Apez ]





Don’t forget when you leave all the shit that you believe all the times we went through all the fines and the boos every time we laughed every time we yelled. remember always that I’m here through the days that make the year through the twisters and dead ends, Always love.



A couple of leftover shots are with Eena. Two or more snaps took with Bullianto's Digi cam! Wow! Hahaha.
Time check: Clock strike exact at 7:21am. I need my beauty slp. Body ache ~