Hey hey heyIm
more than just an option. Refuse to be forgotten. I took a chance with my heart. And I feel it taking over. Im
more than just a number. I doubt you'll find another. So every single summer, I be the one that you rbr.
Boy you changed my mind. So hard to look the other way. But baby Im taken. I dont wanna be a player. Im already taken. No more, no more. Baby, Im taken.
♥ you - xo
Sat-ur-day! [ Set Your Day! ]
Eipi, Eena, Melinda, Apul Itek, Umar Al Faruq, Eeka, Ady, Kechyk, Aman, Ad Star, Rara, Ahtoi.

Ad Joker Boy [ photo below ]


; He did that 'chekik = check it out' Hahahaha dgn dier peh 'step up' handshake before he went off. LOL.

Smally Rebel - Eeka

Eena Safwa


Ady and Kid pegi cold storage buat keje shop and save. Hehehe ^^


she's your JunkyRudegirl ~

Makin lawa la SMALLgirl.

Chak, chak, chaaak, ke dongdong! -.-"


Lovelovelove

Ini yang masai. Kau ltak as DP, bahekkkkkkk! Tskkk. Adoi ~



Hehehe, sweet loves. [ Da makin gemok sey, adr org pon tego ]

Kelua dgn Ad bole mampuuus. perot pecah beribuan kali sehari.

Captionless

*On the call with Nifail - Rinduuuuuuuu

Abggg! Dpt jgk jumpa kau eh lps keje pon jadi, satu hari tk jumpe, bole matikkk. Hehe





Notorious Rebel

Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do. I love you,
not because of what you have, name nor fame? But fo what I feel. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to. Well, every friend should stand by another. I'm always here for you bbyg.

Through it all, it's a stepping stone fo us to build a stronger friendship. Dont trust anyone [ especially them ] they're just full of shit.
. . . . .
Dekat keje I, byk la yg menarik kan perhatian I. adoiiiii ~ I nak sgl bole? hahahaha. Ishkkk, No ehh Tasha! Kauu btr chnge for good.