You don't realize what you have until you loose it,
so always take a second look!
I have become a messed up chick, I admit I do have many problems but all a those led up to me making this Huge mistake. You once said, I go for complete perfection, you're so darn wrong. You truly did save me in a time.....
All I know now is, I need to get you off my mind. Cause you're killing me slowly. I'm a fragile soul and you keep breaking. I never thought I’d be jealous. I might not show it, but I am. I would have given you your space, time by yourself. But you forgotten I need lots of attention. Especially by you, I’m a pretty simple soul. All I need is love to grow and be sustained. In return I will give you a love that is unshakeable and true. No else's except yours. But, you failed. Infact, it turn out badly. Thankyousofuckingmuch.
# Bbyg, tunggu i updte you kay. Jantan sumer Boleh Belahh laaa.
Tuka number lagiiiiiiiiiiii*
Labels: Saye da taknak contact awak lagi ;') - boy you screw it