Well fark you, Let's end this now! - 5.27am
After sharing my most intimate thoughts with You, You are no longer here. Oh wait, you don't need to! You're just another person that I passed in the hallway. You took pleasure in playing games with my heart. You tore it apart aftr all I've given it to you. Cb! You completely broke my heart. -.-" Tell you wht, I dont gv a shit anymore. Boys just sucks to theeeeeeeeeeeee core! I may say I hate you but actual truth, I hate you fr being extremely possesive.
And yes, we had alot of fun 'tgt'. The laughs we shared. And yknw wht? I was rly dumb. I left another boy just fr you. End up, he got hurt. I hate the way it is now, seriously. You gotta live with the fact. So fuck it! No more shits, less sufferings. End discrimination, let's just part!
Kau ngn kau peh prangai, Aku dgn aku peh ego. Kite Maintain aje eh!!!!!!
As time flies, things should change! Takecare, Bye.
Labels: Often, only after the relationship has ended and I've gained some distance - then figure out what the relationship was really about.