Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs☺Character Sketch☺Endless Ally☺Keep Talking
Don't Judge Me Based On Your Ignorance. # I Don't Live To Please You!
& Ohh, I Don't Give Anyone A Reason To Hate Me.
They Create Their Own Lil' Drama Of Pure Jealousy.
Envy Me? Hate Me? Rate Me?
Bottom Line Is, You Still Aint Me Bby
You Can Never Be Me
★Don't Hate What You Can't Immitate!★
Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head, many are my enemies without cause, seeking to destroy me.
I do not comply myself with external rules. I often override myself. In which I will act as an effective conscience.
I'm super ego Anyways, I know myself, well. I dont accept dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that I am wonderful. Pfft. Hehe!
You fucking left me devastatingly Heart-BREAKING. thnk-you a million.
How you treated me is Your Karma, how I react is Mine. Love conquers everything even karma, your time will indeed come sooner or later.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Tho, it's been awhile since the story of Achik Spin long gone. His songs are all left as an remembrance like how everyone did fr MJ.
Sedih kan, penyanyi dlm band ni daa pergi buat selamanyer. Arwah Achik Spin.
- Uhh aku ngn Icha duet lagu mainan cinta. whoosh, rindu.
# Randomly, this song(s) relates down to my memory lane. Those former times, all those historical years with Him. Urm wait uh, I did pin out names so please mind you.
- - - - - -
I txted Nifail as soon as I got off the phone with Big Bro. Because I feel so uneasy now being mean back then when he was worried sick on the other hand. How sweet? Ive to thanked you in face once more fr replacing my true friend in which I thought she took care of me. Sadly, she showed up for short hours. I dont need to intricate much on that. Those who got the idea, zip it up. I dont need another featherbrain to know one. *Bow down*
O well I'm not seeking any replies either. Don't hv to shoot it back. You aren't force to.
Time reviewed; 4.49am
I've not bn shutting my eye yet. Ive stayed home today the entire turning off + moody hours. I'm sick, my body felt so weak right after I woke up. Received a txt frm bbyg somehw pisses me off tho. Nah it's okay. I ain't gonna crush her mood on her bday. I'm sure you did enjoy yourself along with your family.
And ouh yeah, I am back with my cherryred-hair boy. Our true doubts are fixed, no more fights. Imy, boy.
[ I'm not att to him yet. Maybe in days to come. Yeay! ]
Haters, play hard bby. I'll just disregard you like my memory's bad. To All You Bitches With My Name In Your Mouth, Do What You Do Best & Swallow It! So many assume. So little know. Moreover, hating on a MY name only gives ME fame. You have my thanks! =.=