Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs☺Character Sketch☺Endless Ally☺Keep Talking
Don't Judge Me Based On Your Ignorance. # I Don't Live To Please You!
& Ohh, I Don't Give Anyone A Reason To Hate Me.
They Create Their Own Lil' Drama Of Pure Jealousy.
Envy Me? Hate Me? Rate Me?
Bottom Line Is, You Still Aint Me Bby
You Can Never Be Me
★Don't Hate What You Can't Immitate!★
Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head, many are my enemies without cause, seeking to destroy me.
I do not comply myself with external rules. I often override myself. In which I will act as an effective conscience.
I'm super ego Anyways, I know myself, well. I dont accept dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that I am wonderful. Pfft. Hehe!
You fucking left me devastatingly Heart-BREAKING. thnk-you a million.
How you treated me is Your Karma, how I react is Mine. Love conquers everything even karma, your time will indeed come sooner or later.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
# First foremost, Ive updated my playlist. Reorganize. [ Well, the top song on my list dedicates to you! ] Random, So wht? -.-"
Honest fact, Im blardy hell lazy to ammend my blog. I'm very burned out lately. Really.
- - - - - - -
I just got off the phone. He's feeling awfully sick. Pity much. He's running down high fever and bad cough. He's body state so intense now. The shakes making him so agitated. Kesiaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you. Sighs*
He; Bantal busuk I pon boleh panas sey.
She; Huh? Ape U ckp? Sape yg panas?
He; Uh tkdr pape, makcik tadi uh.
She; Hahahaha, btl2 uhh.
. . . . . . .
She; You tgh buat pe ni?
He; Hmm, tgh exercise!
She; Hahahahahaha, busted pe kau. Org tnye btol2. aku tau uh kau sakit. tpi tgh buat ape?
He; Haha, beh tau pon org sakit, tak akn la org sakit nk gi exercise kn. Haiyo. You bdh sgt.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NB. Cm siak.
- - - - - - - - - -
Bring up to date, my Satur-day ago.
; Standard, permulaan hari je, DA SASUAY. Ape taaaaaaaah lagi kan. Hmmmmm.
In the End, join up make a meet with Blood ♥ and the rest.
My Brother, so? [ AhtoiSiakSon ]
I am surprise he came along. Without warning. Hahaha. K jokes. -.-" Simple, I wasnt told. Cb.
So till that day, Ive finally realise it's ArezBonchElectro that was talking about. Hahahaha, silly me.
Ahkid, Stoint, Fattah, Zyie.
Budda and Zy botol peh Jokerrrrrr! Cramp uh perot, belom try, belom kena, belom tau. They fucking continuosly crack jokes. Neither is it lame, it just burst me out. Seeerious.
And now, it's Him we're talking about. The Pimp. He declared himself.
Why? Did something Amazed you hunny? I knw yknw Im talking about you. Hee ~ ; Part kau jumpa aku je kn, TAK BOLEH TAUNT? Wheesh, staandard! Haaa ~ Tkpe aku da biasaaa bro. Hehehe. Sygg kau jgk. Gni mcm peh plan selalu, aku ttp sukerr! syggggggg skali.
Fathul, Stoint, Ahkid.
Eeka, syg kau. Tkmu nanges lagi. Tknk tgk kau sedih.
Stoint, Zy [ tatayu spell ]
Dalam byk2 gambar, aku suker ni! Budda so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Seee the face. Gosh! Mcm nk cubit. Hahahaha.
Thaaaaaat's the girls! =)
1) During the day till later in the night, spent with thesee junkies. 2) At a later point during dark hours. The rest went home, except Ahtoi, Me and Fathul stayed up in town. Yes, town! 3) Ahtoi had to leave early. Fathul and Me head down to his hometown. Taunt uh ape lagi? Blablablablaaaaaaa, sampai situ saje.
Gave you the benefit of the doubt, Till you showed me what you were about. Your true colors came out. And your words couldn’t hide the scent. Cuz the truth about where you've been. Is in a fragrance I can’t recognize. I’m done with this. Feeling like an idiot. Lovin you, I’m over it. I just don’t love you, don’t love you no more. You, you are so yesterday. Never thought you’d lose my love this way. Now you come begging me to stay. Say, you, you are so yesterday. I won’t let you rain on my parade. Don’t wanna hear a thing you say. So yesterday. Don’t you [ I ] wish you [ I ] had a time machine. That way you [ I ] could change history. That's the only way that you could be with me. Standing there. Scratching your head. Blood shot eyes, drunk with regret(hanging yourself ten feet over the edge) I’m done with this Feeling like an idiot. Lovin you, I’m over it. You, you are so yesterday. Never thought you’d lose my love this way. Honey, you, you are so yesterday. I won’t let you rain on my parade. Don’t wanna hear a thing you say. So yesterday. And now you wanna reminisce. Say you wanna try again* Started with a little kiss. (we can’t even regret) no no. now I never wanna see you, never wanna feel you ever wanna hear you. I don’t love you, don’t need you, can’t stand you. No More. Baby, you, you are so yesterday.I won’t let you rain on my parade. Don’t wanna hear a thing you say,So yesterday.- It's a song dammit!
I regret everytg happen till today. Heed this, I Extremelyhatelove. Carrying no explicit admission that I'm responsible for that incident, sensed of guilty responsibility and a greater feeling of personal pain and anguish. I'm self-ashamed.
Lotsa shot(s) taken, published through Fb only.
I bump onto soooo soo many people, I miss.
Seblom I luper, Hahahaha satu ari tgh bebual psl Si Hotstuffrbq tu uh. Hahaha.
"Dektu step hot rbq je! Tak pakai makeup pecah sia!" "Hahahaha, ntah la! Sumer pmpn tak pakai makeup pecah siol." "Tkdr uh, tak sumer."
Nak tahuuuuuuuuuu. carik sendiri uh. Pompan tu hotstuff glerr whye. Sumer org kalau bole dier kenal. Dier NAK kenal2. Hahahaha. - He said.
*This bitch isn't refer to any of my friend(s)
- - - - -
Pat keje, Abg Hassan tkdr, bosaaaaaaaaaaaaaan sey! Haiyah. Kak Ana prangai anjing nari. Nb sialsuay, suar!
Shit, aku baru prasan skrg da kol 5;13 pagi saaaaak. Hahaha aku maseh tgh chat ngn Acap. Heh!
Haters, play hard bby. I'll just disregard you like my memory's bad. To All You Bitches With My Name In Your Mouth, Do What You Do Best & Swallow It! So many assume. So little know. Moreover, hating on a MY name only gives ME fame. You have my thanks! =.=