
AKU MALAS NAK UPDATE UH.K bye da lambat suar nk gi keje ni. ~ Re-ammend.
; Im attach to him sooooooooooon. Yes uh. -.-" You happy now?! I know you are. Cos' youre on the same trick. Wait, before you got me heartbreaking, i had you devastatingly heart wrecking, right up earlier. A relationship between a boy and girl that is platonic can be very valuable. It can. Just so worthwhile spending the time of my life with someone better than you. Someone who raise the value of me.
The words I heard were clear, this was to be avoided. The actions you made were clear, we were just having fun. Haiy. The hurt I felt was my own. I just can't describe any word closer to a jerk fr a boy like you. Sorry but thanks. You've turn me over to a girl who doesnt give double fucks anymore.
- - - - -
Okaaaaay, so upcoming plans fr my weekend is?!?!?!?! Idk. I tak kesah psl yang laen, i tau i nak tgk wayaaaaaaaang. Dengan ehem. Nak double date puhleaseeeeeee? Sesape uh, abg? kau kan ramai chikaros. Hahaha.
;Sebelom kau tembak pape psl aku kan, kau pk lu eh aku buat ni sumer psl aku saket ati ngn kau suar. Senang kata, kau buat je pe kau nak. Aku da tkdr heran. Nk ckp ape, ckp uh. Nk jdi ape, jadi kan jer laaa. ;')
[ Aku tau kau akan bace ]
Labels: Aku keliru dengan semuaaaa ini