We cannot always be physically with our friends, right?
Our time as friends was so little. Your presence will be sorely missed
Though it's only been a short companion having you around fr almost 6months. Your care,concern and understanding have brought me a new hope. I ask with confusion and pain, am I a burden to you? A prick to your family? I think so. Hmmm.The miles soon stretched between us, what will happen to this bond? In my heart that won't let go which leads me now to tell you, I treasure everytg you've done fr me. The friendship you have given me, thy joy you bring my soul has filled me with such strength & love once unforetold. You always listened.you knew when to give a hug when I was having a bad day. Haiy. I’m no longer your ride. No words, but just tears fall from my eyes and sobbing heart tht knows you after all the hours spent together will soon dwindle down to few.
Everything's gonna change fr after tday;
You used to be family, a friend, a homie, my sister until the end. But I guess you truly found yourself within them " your real friends". I hope the friends you’ve made will always be by your side. And am longing, fo everytg will be back to usual without having me around.
No more pushing blames, indirect sarcasms passed through you. Definetely lessen thy mental weight too.I may be reluctant to go but I will always be here no matter where you are. You wont even have to reach out to me cos' I will never be that far, girl.
Andddd aku cfm2 rindu uh lpak ngn drg. Sampaikn kiriman salam Tasha kt drg eh. Boi, Wawan sumer la. Sape2 yg ingt aku je. Hahaha. Skrg kau da solo jacko. Enjoy uh. Aku pon tak rase aku sempat turon kampong kau lagy. Hee ~ Tetap akn merindui Bdk degil tu. Hahahahahaha!
In contempt of, I wanna give an expression of gratitude to both you and your family assisting me throughout my hard times.
Your Mom; Sent my regards to her and obligation too. Regardless of she having diasgreement against me, but without her consent, I wouldn't be living under your roof fr this long months. Thankyou trillions.
Your Dad; Being a great tolerant adult in thy family.
You; Ive insert few in my top post. Wtv it is, I am sorry, but thank you. Fo everytg you've done for me, to me, by me. Everything. Andd, make new friends babe at your hometown. Hahaha. So you'll have more company to hang out with. Plus, don't keep things bottled inside. [ Yknw Iknw saje ]
To conclude, if you find my memory card, pleaseeeeeee keep it for me. Loves, xoxo.
You are more than a friend, lil' sister.
I dont want Us to fight anymore. because of me, your parents blame you. Lemme' just carry this task on my own. Tak sanggop la sia nk menyusahkn sesape lagi. Aku tau, kite da ok tpi dlm ati kau, aku tatau ape yg kau rasa. Maybe kau pon binget psl mak bpk kau asek mengadu kat kau. I almost shed tears when you talked to me just now. Yknw why, cos deep inside I know, that joyful laughter gonna end so soon. Cos I made the choice to leave.
Sweetheart, love Tasha.
Labels: My last update I guess.