
Time ticks ; 4.21am. Am not asleep. Still flaking out. Well, Ive to stay up till Kechiq's rise frm her beauty sleep. I've to shiep along with her to get her braids done. Dier nk jadi anak nigga uh sblom Bday dier. Coming soooon guys. Hehehe. Rambot kitrg maot uh. Balek pade name, Tasha Judas Rasta sey. Wheeeeee ~ She can't wait fr her new look with her interwoven hairstyle.
; Kechiq, member wa ckp lu maken jambu dok. Cheychey. Ni sumer psl saper jgk? Lol. Tknk bangga uh. Tpi bangga uh adr kwn mcm kau. Lol. Tompang bangga boleh pah?
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now
(wish right now, wish right now)Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now
(wish right now, wish right now)
(Dreamin, I'm fallin, Dreamin, I'm fallin)



Rindu Eena la wehh. Tak Jumpakan Rinduuu?