Saturday Sasuay.You had me so fcked up! Thankyou tons.
Had
alot of disagreements with one another. I admit
I was one of em' who's unhappy over alot of things tht hpnd. Well, shit hpns now and then. Cb! But I'm unlike any of those close to
'the pot's calling the kettle's black' Siape trase, lu peh slualalam uh. I
don't go round making a big hassle w/o reasons. Aku tego org tpi tak buat pe! Bdh! [ Sry uh yg da mmg bdh ] Da bgos tu aku beralas skit. Nk lagy kesat? Aku tak ckp prangai kau mcm anjing ke, mcm sundal ke pape pah? Btl ckp? Kalau da sedaaar, taaakpe! Nw it explains why 'they' boys hv issues
on you when having an rlation
with you. You gotta f agree on this, right boys? Lol. Fr more, read my fb status. ;)
Everyone was happy at thy start. Then, things clash in the middle of the day. Sorted out stuffs. Everything turns out fine for short. Started off again with some shit, oh maybe some bitch[ me ] got bummed out because of You. Urgh. -.-" I dont hate you fr no effing reason. You take a review back on wht you did tht got me pist off. You think? I'm really hoping fr all my precious close girls to
change.
Pleasee. I love you girls so much.My affection doesnt really show. But fr all you should know is I want the best fr you and fr myself. We'll still stick it out till the end, rbr. We go through hard and cold times tgt okay. Every shit, you got into. I'm with you. Heed this, I aint fucking jealous neither. If you thought so. I knw you think I am. Well, to tell you deeply, I dont gv two fucks about dicks no more. I ain't sucha bitch craving fr boys attention olrite. Time lambat nk gado psl Boboi k, GIRL. hee ~
Sendiri Mau Ingat je uh eh.
Malas nk elaborate lagi.
Previous post pon da cukop trang pah? Btol ckp? Hmmm. Those who wind up at Ecp on Saturday was
Ahtoi, NanaBarney, Bullianto, Ryn, Miefie [ Idk how fuck to spell out his name ]
Aiyie Agogo, Nifail & Eena!!!
Bull and Ryn had to leave early like usual.
# Ahtoi, Nana & Miefie made me smile at the end of the day. Syggggg dier.
During those dispute sorting out. Urm
Aiyie laid a big hand fr Us. I am rly greatful. Seriously, or not till today. We're be bearing grudges against one another. Much obliged to Aiyie. Kalau tk krane dier, satu2 cfm maseh mangkok sesame maseng2. Confirm punyerrrr.
Makseh la kn byk2. Syg kau k 'Abang'. Tpi kaaaaaaaan, tetap adr mangkok jgk wai. Belen2 taik tgh sot. Pohkehwak uhh. Penat gtu uh nk type pnjng2. Despite his kindness indeed,
he got me agitated too. F-U-C-K! Sume bbl je pandai. Bebual je mau lebeh. Kaubu kaube! Tau bbl,
Tatau buat. Dasyaaaaaaaat!
Senang kata, nk ikotkan ati kan,
PALABUTO SAMA KORANG kaaaaays! Bye.
*Ati panas tgl nk meletop* Nabehcheebehhpuaka!



Ahtoi = My Brother Jiwe.







Miefie [ tatau uh spell name dier ] Unique
sgt. & Aiyie -.-" Hahaha

Nifail
- - - -