
I don't hate anyone, at least not for more than 48 minutes, barring overtime. My dilemma is that I hate change and love it at the same time but what I really want is for
things to remain the same but get better.

Abang saye dong. [ Bodo kau! ]


Besok I keje, I tak sabar. I pon adr date. Hahaha. I kena pilih ni. Lol. Mati wai. Tkpe I wanna meet my friends instead. Rindu Wawan ngn Boi gler babi ksiao siaaal. Yknw I'll never stop missing you, girl. NurLutfiah.
I miss the old 'her' too. *Fr yknw who*
I've to restrain myself frm making a meet with you as frm today. Sorry, bye.
+ I blom top up ppd laa. Krg favour la jgn kol2 laa. Txt tknk. Aku trime byk siaaal unknown numbers. Aku tak knal plaak tu. Nabueh cheebeh, saper2 pukymak tak suker aku, jgn nk maen roll number aku everywhr bole? Number aku bkan chatline suar. Sukati mak bapok kau pe? Knina, tk suker sgt, gi delete palabutoos. Prangaaaaai sialllls uh. *pronounce it with double L* Fiah knows the joke. Hee ~ Rindu kau pendek.
Thanks boy. Ily. *Im at his plc eating* Wee ~