
If you aren’t popular get some friends from
your planet? Hehehe.
I am not the best
but i am not like the rest

I hope, you spread the word Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. Right bby? Lol. Hahaha.

I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn’t it. You crashed
half my desires.
; I heard your name mentioned the other day. I jumped to your defence. I put every one straight about you. You see they'd mentioned you were two faced. But I told them if you were then, you most certainly wouldnt be wearing that particular one?

- - - - - - - -

Boy, I wanna be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye? Isly.

I'd never keep a promise. I don't intend to keep. So when I say, forever? Forever is what I mean. =) I know now, the worst thing about being lied is knowing
you aren't worth the truth.

I'll always love him. But, I
won't always be in love with him. I've learnt. And that is, I'm not gonna make anyone my priority. In which you're just making me your option. Well, I got tired of trying, sick of crying, though I am smiling. For god knows, I'm fakin' it. But inside I'm dying. Trying to think of smtg, anything. Just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know, it's not wrking out. Cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes, to leave the rest of the world behind. Andd, no matter how many times I tell myself, I
need to get over you. I know I
never will.