Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs☺Character Sketch☺Endless Ally☺Keep Talking
Don't Judge Me Based On Your Ignorance. # I Don't Live To Please You!
& Ohh, I Don't Give Anyone A Reason To Hate Me.
They Create Their Own Lil' Drama Of Pure Jealousy.
Envy Me? Hate Me? Rate Me?
Bottom Line Is, You Still Aint Me Bby
You Can Never Be Me
★Don't Hate What You Can't Immitate!★
Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head, many are my enemies without cause, seeking to destroy me.
I do not comply myself with external rules. I often override myself. In which I will act as an effective conscience.
I'm super ego Anyways, I know myself, well. I dont accept dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that I am wonderful. Pfft. Hehe!
You fucking left me devastatingly Heart-BREAKING. thnk-you a million.
How you treated me is Your Karma, how I react is Mine. Love conquers everything even karma, your time will indeed come sooner or later.
Monday, May 10, 2010
I tk edit sume gambar. I malas. =)
"I have you so fucked up, sometimes I wish I could save you!"
- Ive just had my dinner with my foursome new family. I felt so bonding. Hmmm. For the very first time, we had our dinner lightheartedly, like how we did.
Ouhhhhhhh Ermmmmm Geeeeeee, I so love my saturday night, bby! Muah3! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Korang2 je gerek. Lol. Hehehe! Kite bermula bertiga, dan berakhir pulang bertujoh. Hahaha! Kau phm kn eena? Lol. I had my awesome Saturday with bbylove. Sayaaaaaang kau!
;Oh a'ah eh, aku kan da tk amek kisah psl Eena, mcm mane aku boleh plak jumpa dier every weekend. Bodoooooo nyer! Bbl biar pk.
Met Eena syg and Alep at Macs. Hee ~ Kitrg jalan2 sane sini, sini sane. kesane kemari. Hahaha. Boleh tahan penat. Tapi Alep ngn Eena jugaaaaak yg layan aku. Ngn korang peh jokes yg mcm siaaaaaaaaaak hbes. Sampai roll on the floor sial. Hahahaha. Sape ntah pukimak tu yg ktawe sampai jatoh. Hahahaha. Alep malusiao ~ Lol. Abeh Eena asek buat tu muke. Mane org tk ktawekn? Kaaaan kan kan? Aku ngn Eena je tau.
Oh we went to the 7eleven store. Alep needs to grab somtg fr himself since he was hungry like the wholeeeeee time. Hahahaha! Aku npk air zamzam aku. Die pon beli jgk saaaaaak. Hahahahaha. Chey aku beli kn tau. Mcm mane bleh lepas ni? Hahahahahahaha!
We footed to Bugis and I brushed against Arzil. Hahaha Aku tk knal uh sape Khai. Step dont know aje uh! -.-" Ouh-woah, aku npk dier sey. Wheesh, pretty like her grandma. Hahahahahaha.
Aku suro Eena amek, Ni mamat da tripping! Hahaha.
Alep made me laugh the whole daaaaaaay. Ps; Eena, ni mcm kn. tunggu dier mabok. sumer terbongkar siot. Hahaha!
- - - - - - -
Da pnat dan puas berjalan. Kitrg carik laaa spot kn. Spot bukan sbrg punyaa. Hahahaha. Byk sgt view. Ishk, sakit mata I memandang, meletop jantong I. Hahahahahaha!!!! Tapi yg mcm siaaaak nyer tu, asl byk2 org asek tanye,
"korang baru balek club eh?"
"-.-"
Ive made new friends. Likewise, in Alep's definition, socially friendly. Hahahaha. I knal Shiro. Hahaha. Kwn you hotnyer. Hahahahaha. Chey Eena kau diam2 sua! Lol. Hahahaha. Andd, I witnessed streets clash. Hahaha. Kecoh. Ciner ngn Melayu. Adoi ~ Ape ni gado2? Tak paham la. Lol. From my point of view, that bunch of malay boys weren't at fault. Hmmm.
Mcm malasnyerr nk elaborate panjang2. k stop uh. Haha.
Eena ngn aku pi toilet. Alep sampai naek bosan uh. Kan? Hahahaha. Kenal dgn Zul [ Kaki flirt ], Dayne [ Omg, so cute! ], Syafiq [ rambot gay!] and one more guy. Tk ingt name uh. Tapi prangai sumpah pecah. An NS Policemen tapi nk berak kt river? Hahahahaha. Kekek siaaaaaaak. Aku pk kn dier maen2, btol2 dier nk bukak. Ishkk, I tak tgk. Eena je yg tgk! Hahahaha.
I came across Adam. Omg rindu -.-" Tapi kehwaak sombong. Hmph! Hahahahahaha. This is how I bump onto him.
Tasha; "Eenaaaaa! Cpt uh aku da tk tahan ni. Nak terkenching!!!"
Adam; "Nk kencing, gi toilet uh!"
Aku toleh jap uh. tgk sape ntah menyampok conversation aku ngn Eena ni. Skali check2 dierrrrrrrrrr la! Hehehe!
Adam toleh je, tros aku lari salam dier. Mak oi, rinduuu la wehh. Hahaha!
- - - -
Da tk tahan nk terkenching pon adr org sudi nk mintaaak number I? Hahahahahahahahaha! Lol. Tapikn, aku baru prasan uh Eena. Time Zul mintak. aku tk bagi. Part El mintak, aku bagi. Tsk. Bodo uhhhh! Haiyah.
;Eena, sing along ~ yaaaaank, Foto siapa di dompet mu!
Damn it! I should have sang that verse tune to that Mat. Sial btol. Pk ape? Spare parts kape? Lol. Alaaaaah tapi bkn drg je kn, kiter 'washy-washy eyes'. Hahaha. Eena, kau dade. Melekat je pade satu. Org kasi satu, nk lebeh2 la plaaaak. Eh melampau uhhh! Hahahahahahaha!!!
I can't wait fr my upcoming marvelous night, nxt weekend. Cpaaaaaaat kan la masa. I naak meet dorang. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! They are our friends and why?
. . . . . . . .
Aiya, kite la mrepek, sume kite. Kite yg prangai. Ahh lagi? Sume kite. Mrepek pepek, kau nk layan jgk sey. Sukerrnyer I -.-" Heeee ~ Tkmo buang air ludah kau. Berbueh je. Nk lanjaoweh psl kite, ahhh mari lai. Depaaaan muke kitrg. Baru I trime tau. Hehehehe!
Oh ya, aku nk jamah daging betina boleh? Hahahahaha. Fake. Lol. Adoi ~ I sure hell think that, you're just fuck'up troublemaker. Darn whore!
- - - - -
Tdo rumah Eena jap. Penaaaaaaaat sgt dehh.
Before, aku dgn tuala. Baru habes business kat steam room uh. Lol. Mandi la dol.
Eena antar sampai bustop je? Hahaha. Tkpelaaa. Ily still. Muah! Anw, I wanted to share those jokes that made me roll on the floor. And perfectly Thanks to, Alep and Eena brighten up my half-dead soul. Lol.
Haters, play hard bby. I'll just disregard you like my memory's bad. To All You Bitches With My Name In Your Mouth, Do What You Do Best & Swallow It! So many assume. So little know. Moreover, hating on a MY name only gives ME fame. You have my thanks! =.=