Fought with Momma'I'll re-publish any minute. Maybe during my idle period after dark. I'm free during the night, I think.
{ Done }

Because You're my mom*
My Mom is my guardian anger
Mum, it’s hard to find the words to say, how much you mean to me. But if it wasn’t for your love and care, I don’t know where id be. Nobody’s equal to you, mum. With you in my life, I'm blessed, I love you so, and I want you to know, I think you’re the very best.
"Aku tau la aku ni anak dajal, degil, setan, sundal uhhh sumernyer uh!" But you still cared fr me.
Words cannot say how much I love you, mum. And just how much I owe. Please know that I’ll always be there for you too in the high times and low. Though you made it clear, you've shut me out of your life. All im left to say now, I am sorry.
Why must you treat me so bad. And now all you do is make me keep feeling blue. The situation is getting worse day to day. All theses hurtful things you say [ I read through your txt msgs once more] make me feel like I want to die. How could you put your man over me. Haiy. I would have never believed that something like that would've happen not even in my wildest dreams.
I am physically suffering. Too horrible for me to even name. I will follow your wishes. So I'll no longer be there to mess up your groove. Before I go, there is one thing I must ask
Why didn't our mother-daughter love last?
*I don't want to say goodbye
. . . . . . .
I think I'm gonna stay indoors this weekend. Sighs*