Aku da tk heran laaaaaaaaaaaaa sial!"Emangg Dasaaaaar!"- - - - -
I am not in a very good state in recent times due to some reasons or another.
My first thought when I came here was that I understood why there are so many great and affectionate people because there is something mystical in the air. God's send. There's always this cloudy, moody sky and
it's challenging. Which is what I'm facing daily.
- Awake since 5 after midnight.
- I ate snacks and drank a lil cup of milktea to quench my thirst. Not a proper breakfast yknw -.-"
Tea medicates most every part and rejuvenates the very old. Especially when I'm feeling gloomy. Hmm. It works fr me, I don't know about you. In anywaaay, they say it is
better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody? Partially why I'm cranky cos' I missed out on everything. I used to be kind of bitter and jealous as well, but I get it. It's business.

Aku mendak sgt. Hehehe. Gbr ni pon jdi laaaaaaa. Tapi mcm
step cute gtu kn.

Lol? Lmao? Lmfao.
Yang merah tu angel. Yg pink tu girlicious demon. Hahahaha!
- - - -
I might be heading town later in the day. Making a meet with Wan. Aku nk minom uh. Kehwakkk, mcm lame gtu tk telan air zamzam aku. Lol.
Ive been watching movie dvd's. Gerek sio0o0ot. Hahaha. Bleh pecah perot siaak. Aiya bye uh. Aku tatau uh asl ngn aku skrg ni. Tsk. Takder mood, ilannnnnnnnnnng sume appetite. Sumpahhh!
Lagi satu, aku ttp maintain ni mcm??!!! Asalkan aku tk menyundal mcm kau sua laa. Dalam benci adr rindu. Ishhh, mcm nk kasi satu penampar sundal melayang uh kt muke kau. Tskkkk! K adios, cheerios
BERAMBOS pukimaks!