Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking
Uhh ohh, Ive frgtten. I missed out that 'cute guy' faction. There's this guy name, [ I dont wish to reveal ] Hehehe! He verbally recognise me in the time, I was traipsing with Alep and Eena. Otw to trained home. We parted ways at thy platform. Throwing pathetic goodbyes and went off. Hahaha. Back to what I was talking about, I was completely surprise and gave him hard stares since he knows me whereas I don't. Hahaha. Weird gtuu kn. Tpi dlm byk2 konek-tion, asl si mat sakai tu? Hahaha. I was identified by a friend of him. Uh-woah. I am eminent because of sakai. Alaaaaaaah, rindu sey bile sebot name die. Tsk. Okay la, wtv shit is, bottom line is that guy is sooooooo cute. Hahahaha. Reasons why I didn't wish to reveal his name. Lol. Kwn2 die skali laa. Sesame, sesume cuteeeeeeee dong. Ishk.
- - - - - -
I was awake since 5;30am. Da mandi. Makan. Tatau ape nk buatkn, tdooooooo balek. Hahahahahahaha!So skrg ni baru bangon laaaaaagi.
- Khai kol aku, tnye psl interview. Last2 aku paitao. Postponed maybe besok.
- El txtd me. I received a total of 8 msgs. Hahaha. Jap laa k, t aku reply uh. Penat uh. Lol.
- Eena, I baru je trime your msg syg. I meant, I baru nk bace. Hahahaha. Sorry aku mmg anak babi. Da tdo burokkk. Mmg tknk ingt dunia pon. Lol.
Kaaaaaay la ahortly soon, aku nak tuka playlist aku uh. Hee ~ Lagu asek down je. Bull shit uh! Lol. Everyone's at home currently. Wee ~
Labels: Hehehehehe. Kita Tak Miang laaaa


