- Sampai rumah kol 8 + am. Tros knock off. Pnaaaaaaaaaaaaat wei.
- Baru bgn.
- Da mandi.
- Da makan.

Skrg tengah tunggu Eena uh ni! Tk kol2 pon sibot. Tsk
Hehehe. I tunggu U lame sgt la b. Smpai ble tdo balek siaaaaa. Tsk!
Kay, lemme' post psl smlm peh penaaaaaaaaat. aku ngn kechiq lpak ngn boi, wan, ahmer, wawan ngn 4 lagi boi peh member. Bdk kampong sini la kn. Kitrng klua kol 9 ke 10 lebih uh tk silap. Lpak ngn drg smpai kol 2 lebih. Pasal tetibe asl ntah, Apiz nk jumpa. Cfm riding ah siol. Ape lagi kn. He tagged Wawan and Nor along. We journeyed to Grandlink at 3am mrning. Mcm tebiat pon adr. Hahaha. But fun though. Ive fallen fr him. For his voice. Lol. Hahahaha! Chayay jacko. Serious. Wawan pehhhh suaraaaaaa, wahduhhhhhhhhh ~ Touching me, touching U. Lol. hahahaha. He delivered it well through out the session. I loike. Hahaha. Yang laen nyanyi trmasok aku, mcm tk setanding die. Ishk. Dier nyer paleng maot. His vocalization was the best. Aku ngn Kechiq patot duet. Last2, dier nyanyi solo je. Dah uh, malas nk elaborate sgt. Pnjng uh post nanti. Okok, skip ~
We got off at nearly 4am. We routed to Central. Apiz nk terberak eh? Saket perot eh? Haha. Ntah la kn. No wonder laju bwk motor. Sepantas kilat. Adoi. Nor yg bwk aku pon tk prasan krg da pt dpn. Lagi2 aku, tgh lost. Hahaha. Aku lost psl, aku tgh sbok chui. Hahaha. Da naek moto, tgh asap. Sambil txt ngn * * * * aku sempat sia chui this two malay boys. Jejaka kacak. Lol. Hahahaha. Sorry, I don't label them matreps though they are. K, I just did. Hahaha. Aku lambai, drg sambot. Lol. Hahaha. They came out frm 7eleven store, and I was their eye candy konon! Tsk. Feeling la aku ni. But I manage to grab their attention. Hehehe. Dua2 handsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Aiyo. Aku mcm nk jatoh je dari moto Nor bile drg senyom. Ishkkk. Jatohhhh girl, tgk! Hehehe sukerr, sukerr. Lol.

*Miang skejap je eh*
Wait, I find this conversation hilarious. Dialogue between Boi and his friends. While Kechiq and I sitting a distant further. Lol. Bkn anti social. Tk cukop kerusi dokkk.
Boi;
"Ye la, kau tk turon klau kau tk dgr adr dua wanita da trn tunggu kt bwh lagi, kn?"
His friends persist talking on and on. I can't recall wht's their discussion about.
Kechiq and I started chuckling over cos' of what he classify us under Ladies category, 'wanita' sey. Ishk sopan nyerrrrrr die. Hahahahahaha! Sebab tu, aku ngn Kechiq start pakai 'jejaka' & 'lelaki'. Haha. Sopan btl. We're so gonna diversify our etiquette if we continue having friends like em'. Sweeeeeet. Hehehe. Hahahahahaha!
............
Ok back on what I was saying, lpak pt central. Kechiq ngn Apiz patah balek grandlink, Apiz ilang card dier. Tatau ah card ape. You're so negligent with your belongings eh. Tsk.
Guesss whaaat?!?! I was left alone. I mean, girl alone. Last2 ku lpak ngn yg laen pt dlm ofis drg. Berborak2. Thanks eh Kechiq, you took alot of your time and mine. Da jumpa tu crd, tk blg. Sempat buat benda ngn dier. Keje sambilan. Baek punya. Tuu da mcm tiger bite sia. Lol -.-"
I'm a lil pist actually cos' in the end, who's making use of who? And who's been advising. Seems like nothing goes in your think tank. Haiy. K laa, I think I'm stepping down. In despair, I just hope for the best in your love life then. Malas aku nk ckp lagi. So as frm tday, I don't wanna utter any wise words to you. I'm sorry If I've been such an ass to butt in, in your love life. =)
;But bear this, I'm always here fr you w open arms. I've learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more. I'll still stand by you. Cume, aku tknk ckp pape psl idop cinta kau tu. Ok. Aku ttp syg kau. There’s always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting your true friends and just be more careful about those boys you trust, next time around.

True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars. So start choosing wisely.
Your right man, your true love.
Refer to labels*
............
Okaaaaay, so then Wawan send me off. Met Kechiq and Apiz here instead. Supposedly, I cabbed home. Wawan offered up. Rezeki dpan mata, jgn ditolak! Hehh. Kechiq and I had to hold on to their spare helmet(s). Mayb we gather again tonight. Idk, Not so sure. Since I'm having an roundabout trip with bbyg. Mayb I should tag her along. Hehehe.
Smpai disini saje ye.
Kechiq dari ptg tdi da kluar. Aku maybe heading twn jap lagi. So I'll see you bitcho's motherfucko's soon.
Wait, uh oh Kechiq paitao aku sey. Sanggop ehh kau. Tkpe2! Just don't talk to me. Hahahahaha! Kate jek nk dok rmah, karaoke. Last2 kena jiwe ngn Arzil ngn Khai, Lina sume. Kau jatoh. Cock uh sia. K la pape la kn. Bye. Cheerios ~
*Step mara je mau lebeh*
Ohhh and, adr gbr aku pt Kechiq peh memory crd. Aku upload nanti uh.
Aku da kena siap ni. Takot lbt. T eena marah. Yeyer, aku takot bini apsal? Haha.