Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking
Let's bear the brunt hand in hand.
Sometimes, when you hold out for everything, you walk away with nothing.
You are sad because they abandon you and you have not fallen.
; I'll be by your side. You are my shelter, and I'm yours too. Jgn sedih2 k. Aku tgk kau, aku yg pedih nanti. You stayed throughout evry hardship I'm going through. We're under the same roof, same couch. How could you posibbly bull to me. We are contended by the same situation, girl. We are never prepared for what we expect. Promise, you won't hold back anytg from me, another time? We'll stick it through till the end. Okay?
When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
And yeah, you should STOP intoxicate hard stuff!

Daaaaa, daaaaaaa! Tkmo pk2 sgt laa.
Besok kan da skola?!
Lol. Hahahaha! K ni sumpa gbr lame siaaal. Gbr kau tk byk ah pakai baju skolah. Lol.
Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort your tomorrow.
Though I pen it down here, for you. I'm bringing this upon myself.
..............
I need you!
To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. Much Misses, Momma.


