Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lol. Aiyo, tatau pape cite, krg tutop krg peh mulot suaaaaaa. Lagi2 kau, mulot tsktsktsk, masya'allahhh! Mao0o0ot ah kau! Kau hebat sey. Ishkkk. Mulot bapok tk kalah sio0o0o0t.
Heed this in your think tank. Dumbassjerk ~
What you don't see with your eyes,
don't witness with your mouth.
Never enter into dispute or argument with another.
Gossip needn't be false to be evil, there's a lot of truth that shouldn't be passed around. I presume that great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds right? Reason why fights still exist. Walaopon ramai ngaku zaman fanatik da lalu, tpi pk balek, krg telan ape krg ckp siaa. Btl? Haiyah. Tak pahaaaaaaaam la. TSK. People like you love contradictions ehh. You love to confutate other's mind. Idk what you acquire aftr all. Tkdr purpose jerr. Motiveless.
I don't see the urge in arguing with the inevitable. Because I knw, majority agrees with wht I've to say. Just so yknw, those body politic(s) to fear are not those who disagree with me, but those who are too dastardly to let me know. Let me know what you know. Andd definitely when words doesnt pop out frm my mouth, is half a lie.
Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do. I think One of em' is You!
Labels: Senang cakap - MEREPEK BOLAYAN