Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking

First day?









Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant
will result in happiness. If we act nonvirtuously, suffering results
I've realize that everything connects to everything else.
Untok Kau?
Follow the 3 RES.
RESpect for others.
RESpect for yourself. yknw you should.
RESponsibility for all your actions!
When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it. Open youself to change, but do not let go of your values.
You taught me that silence can sometimes be the best answer, remember? That is why I didn't come back to your question. I don't see a need for me to respond. Sucha' waste! -.-"
.............
Malas nk post panjang2 psl aku maseh sot psl smlm. Ninabu!
So ystrday -
Kechiq;
Woah kau mcm kerja keras. Sampai mlm pe skolah?!
Lol. She cabbed home and met me at her void deck. I was with Haley till noon. Eh wait, night? Her boyfie bought us dinner. How sweet? Thanks Irwan!
{ We were having a heart to heart talk }
Halenah:
"Tashah, I think If you were to be in my school, the whole lot of boys will look at you. I mean, Ive been seeing frm then we walk, evry guys just kept turning! And everyone knows you. Even those boys said 'bye' to you NOT me."
Me:
"-.- No!! Name aku busok pe! Klau famous fr the right thing, tkpe tkpsl! Ni INFAMOUS siaaal! Thts y I told you, FUCK HATERS!Hehh, Drg stakat TGK je pe!"
- End -
And soon aftr she left, I went 7eleven met the usual cohorts. Irrits sumpah! Lol. Tetibe die irritate aku la sial. Binget wai. Lagi2 Acap!!!!! I made my move, footing towars a shelter, met Wawan, Boi and I frgot who. Lol. Aku bleh tk caye la sia, Wawan is twenty this year. He SO doesnt look his age. -.-"
Sorry eh, bare with the faces, I'm not in a good state. Someone had to just crash my mood, pulling off my energy. SoSial!
..........
I got hit. Thought It wouldn't be thaaaaaaaat bad! Motherfuck!
"My Karma ran over your dogma. I would never disrespect any man AT ONCE. We're all the same. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us all in the butt in the end of the day. I got wht I deserve. Sorry fr being a total shrew. I should have known you guys were camp buddies. Sorry fr ditching too but thanks fr thy last hateful communication had yesterday!"
- Fb status.
Adios, aku ilaaaaaaaang mood uh cb! Kau baca, kau trase? KAU PEH PASAL!
Labels: Karma is sucha an Ass


