Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs☺Character Sketch☺Endless Ally☺Keep Talking
Don't Judge Me Based On Your Ignorance. # I Don't Live To Please You!
& Ohh, I Don't Give Anyone A Reason To Hate Me.
They Create Their Own Lil' Drama Of Pure Jealousy.
Envy Me? Hate Me? Rate Me?
Bottom Line Is, You Still Aint Me Bby
You Can Never Be Me
★Don't Hate What You Can't Immitate!★
Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head, many are my enemies without cause, seeking to destroy me.
I do not comply myself with external rules. I often override myself. In which I will act as an effective conscience.
I'm super ego Anyways, I know myself, well. I dont accept dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that I am wonderful. Pfft. Hehe!
You fucking left me devastatingly Heart-BREAKING. thnk-you a million.
How you treated me is Your Karma, how I react is Mine. Love conquers everything even karma, your time will indeed come sooner or later.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Understand written word at the middle-bottom post.
Right aftr this line, I'm just demonstrative about my feelings. Don't read if you don't wish to.
H A T I K U - P E C A H - S E R I B U Broken hearts die slowly. To meet, to know, to love — and then to part,
Never thought that I'd say I wish I didn't love you ever since the first date,
When You got close my heart would just stop Thought me and you together would end up on top, Youchanged me for better for worse I know I was caught up always put you first,
I Never once thought you would be triflin But ohI was blinded
{ . . . . . . }
Love made me blindso I can't see All the lies you told Were right in front of me Since love made me blind You made a fool of me You made it look so perfect, When it wasn't meant to be Your love made me blind
I gave all of my trust Didn't think being faithful was asking too much but I'm good glad that I know now I was fooledbut fate let me see how They say every tear has it's reasons Every smile has it's own season Never once thought you'd be triflin But ohI was blinded
I thumbed a ride on Boi's bike, ystrdy. Tool around w Apiz & Boi two-wheels-vehicle. We swayed over to E-C-P.
Waited fr sec second - hours. He locate us to wait at 7eleven store. Knock onto ghetto cohort(s). 3 of em' were plopping down. One ws engaged on his lappie. So engrossed. Tsk.
Aforetime, while footing towards 7eleven. I was conversing on the phone w Kid & Eeka. Kechiq was left behind. I'm sorry. I was sew up w the interlocutory. Kechiq detected a perceiving sound coming from this bunch of matreps. Screeching my name. Aku tk toleh pon, tk prasan. But all I know, none of em' I recognize.
Forthwith, I'm chatting w Kris. Sorry aku tk lyn yg laen. Aku ilaaang mood. Sorry. I was weeping throughout while venting my agony notions. Ps; Thankyou Kris' Danianty Auralynn. ILoveYouTillTheEnd. Xoxo.
Amir baru nk ajak aku klua. I lost my desires. Sunked my state of mind. I'm feeling friendless now. I'm off the beaten track.
Haters, play hard bby. I'll just disregard you like my memory's bad. To All You Bitches With My Name In Your Mouth, Do What You Do Best & Swallow It! So many assume. So little know. Moreover, hating on a MY name only gives ME fame. You have my thanks! =.=