Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking

'Balek skola, pnat?' Tau tk -.-"
........
I miss Safwa Sakinah.
Yang laen, tak tau pape cite, sblom pape kan,
Lu tutop lu peh mulot suaa ah eh!
Suke sangat eh buat mulot, kaen sndri terkoyak, tak terjaga. It's just worthless being a prick for others.
........
Aku syg kau;
Boy, I can't stay mad at you forever. Haiyah. I don't know how to face you after all that I've put you through. But I am happy for you cos you've moved on, fast. Hmmm.
[ The one i relayed to you via txt, 48 hour(s) ago ] Hahaha, estimated hours.
........
Thought of meeting Fye and An tmr. Hehh. Timing swee2 siaa. Lol. I've to walk in fr interview first. Then I'm completely available for hours.
........
Lagi satu, tkperlu pe sindih2! Aku tau ah, bukannye aku nak ni sume jadi pe kn. Haiyah. Tk suke, ckp tk suke. Irritsss laa plaaaaaak! Tsk. tknk mood ilang, baek aku off dulu. Nk otp. Weeee ~
But before I end off, I wanna give my obligation to everyone who've help me throughout. Stand by me in everything I do. I'm greatful to all of you. I love you with all my heart.
Labels: Don't promise me


