

Pt toilet, seal brg dlm2 dulu.
I just came home! Clock ticks at 8:16am. Hehhhhh! Im dead beat actually. Sirri pon blm balek. Naseb mak dier bukak kn pintu. Mampos! Aku dok luar pintu srg2 mcm bdk belo. Haiyo. hahahahaha!
Oh yeah, I was at Taka! Hmmm. I came late again. I reached fucking late. Supposedly, planned to club w Kechiq. But, I was very late again! Haiyo. Dri smlm, plan kitrg nk naek club. Last2 dier pi jumpa Ichaa. Lpak ngn bdk Hougang. Aku head twn tros lorr!
Sorry Eena, aku mmg senentisa lambat! Maaf ya dongg! Syg kau k!
Upload gbr soon. Aku grab dri kau! We got alot of photos in ur digi cam!
I met Kid, Eeka & Eena at Cine. I ws late though. Sorry guys! =)
We walked the whole twn, in and out of 7-11 store(s). We were shopping same time saving cash. Eh wait, we didnt shop! Hahaha, we got it FREE! Aiyo sumpah paranoid jap siaa tu pundek kejar Eeka. Gilaak peh org laa! Eeka tk bersalah siol! Stewwwpid!
Da buat keje kitrg, sume split jap la kn. Psl tu pundek la! Irritatingggg! Hahahaha! Sume mit pt taka. Aku da mengigil psl brg sume pt aku & Eena. Suaaaaaaaaaaaar btl! Haha! Tpi tkpe. Kwn aku jgk kaaaaaaaaaan! Aiyo! Hahaha. Mit pt taka, met up w her friends. I can't remember names again. Hahaha! I got the photos w them in Eena's digi cam, we'll upload soon. Maybe tonight.
{ photos }
Sume tagak minoman krg! Hahaha! Dah haram, haram lagi! Hahahaha. Phm2 ah! Out-drink + out-last!
Idk why I continously laugh the whole time! Aiyoyoyoooo ~
I knw, Ive a totally unglamourous laugh when I lol. But that's me. I've no airs and what people sees is wht they get. I'm still as cute as button! Hee ~ Hahahahaha! But I'm not one of those clingy girls who crave male attention. So pls. No ehh! Hahahaha. Eena and I inside joke. Hahaha!

- Bump onto her at Far East. Suprising much. Hahaha! She was actually mad at me for ntg. And afte we met, we're ok ready. Halenah -
{ photos }
There's tons of it in her digi cam. Taken shots at elsewhere too.



Lpak at Skatespark w Jepon and Eena. Ajit ke Ajid laa kn is a stalker. He's scary. He keeps track of me in detail. Hahahaha! Hell scary! He button down my face. He saw me at Countdown last yr. 2009! He even added he saw me somewhere before at Marina. Wow! Scary hbes. We met him at Skatespark lor. Ntah mcm mane aku pon bleh socialise w them. Hahahaha! Sosial hbes yknw. I am friendly whaaaaaaat! Hahahaha! Trade number tros bbl psl bdk kampong dier yg aku knl! Sucha tiny world. Hmmmm
..............
Boy you broke once, you broke thrice! Your words are easy to make but hard to deliver!
Two weeks was all it took for a single lie to be told, a single heart to be broken, and a single tear to show the pain. Sounds alot familiar to you? Anything can happen in two weeks. Well fuck, thankyou!
Baby it's the past that you hid too. It's just the past that we didn't fully share, our presence was never untrue. Not one word that I lied but my past......
..............
Babes, be jealous of the fact, I am better than you. Someway or another! Sorry, you can't be me. But thanks fr competing with me! Oh anddddd, if you dont come 1st, you don't come at all. Up your game arsehole!
I tend to get affected by wht others think of me. Bt life's too short to fret about the smallest things.
..............
I sense something fishy when I'm out. Hmmmm. Let it be laa! There's a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. That's where fights and conflicts came in. I simply don't understand you. Does satisfaction attain you any better? Try put the screws to yourself, you'll know the ans then.
..............
I went home in the morning. Bump onto Raisha and friends, in the train, otw home. Saw them at Cine when Ive just reached. They're heading to Attica. Selalu gtu eh bump onto krg, naek samer train. Hehehe! Got company! Lol.
..............
I and Kechiq were sharing stories about fights. She was talking about one of her friend got beaten up badly. Her mom overheard, then she add on advices. She ordered Kechiq to switch that DVD player off. Then she went to switch the whole tv circuit off.
Mom:
"Aku suro tutop DVD, nk tgk tv!"
Kechiq:
"Mak pon nk fight pe?"
[ with her hand gesture ] Fierce ah siol!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Blardy cb ah ni pukymaks. hahahaha! tk perlu pe jwb tu mcm. Tpi ttp jiwe lu! =)
Labels: Aku belom mandi - BRB