Ntah ehhhhh, I detest your fuck up attitude. Irrits nk mampos sial! Da tdi ptg, satu musibot biken aku soooot ajek! Hmm! K fine, Im putting this to an end now. For every minute I'm angry, I'm loosing sixty seconds of happiness. Sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel right. But I simply dont understand such people yknw. We ever fought over the tiniest issue. Nothing was solved when the fight was over, but nothing mattered at all, now. I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.
You aren't alive anywhere like you're alive at fight club. Fight club isn't about winning or losing fights. Fight club isn't about words either! You stupid whore -
........
I miss my siblings alot. I remembered those times bck then. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo,[my character till today] borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.
I want my family back!
Labels: Self-respect is the fruit of discipline