Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking
They're not even drunk. Ad & A'ai -
Ad star Paikia da tdo BUROK. Fake ~
Hakim, Rarakechykapa's Boboi la siol



Ini gambar time pt Cine. Tk ingt bile laa kn. Hehehe! =)
Ohh yeah btw, evryone's gg fr tmr's event at Zirca. Underage club lagy ehh? I think. HAHAHA! Step da LEGAL rbq siaaal. Hahahaha.
Currently, evryone's sleeping. Kechyk bsk skola. Her mom is on 1 week leave. Her dad is out, as usual. Ehh ehh! I swear Im irritated w thy online pop up msg. Fuck la sia! Krg tk reti baca PM aku pe? Da status BUSY, tk ngerti? HAHAHAHA! lmao.
I just got home actually. Was frm Tpy. Tgk kuda kepang. Gi sesame ngn Wanyol, Nana, Junior and friends. I didnt get to catch their names cos I was busy actually. Looking out for someoneeeeee. Hehehehe! Andd I saw Khai! Starboi. I can't believe I acted like ntg hpnd. Hahaha! Really sia. Argh! Frget it! Btw, I miss Fiq. That biggest player. Lol. Meet up soon okaay? Imy, Ily, Iny,Iwy! Chey fake! I only miss you. I dont need you, I dont want you, I dont love you. Hehehehehe!
I got pist in thy aftrnoon cos I fought w this bitch. Add on, I lost all my songs in my memory. Fuckkk'up sia!
k da laa katil ku suda memanggil. Stay tune ~


