Liza ♥
Blackcurrant Vodka -
Mel ♥
I love her eyes siaaa! Mcm doll.
Cine ladies.
I reached taka at abt 12am, If Im not wrong. I ws fvckin' late sia! Sasuay day siol. First, I didnt get enough sleep. I taunt the previous day. 2ndly, I woke up VERY late. I didn't get to meet my jamburep, Umairah Jamal! Kau pon trlupe nk picet aku lpas wayang kau! Ccb! hahaha. I planned to stay home instead. Then Mel tag me along. I came dwn taka to see my 'BF' = BitchFriend(s). My bad blood. Hahaha! Bad blood HBES. lol. Check2, drg da grak. Haiyahhhh! Tpi tkpe, got Mel & Liza. =) Trn twn, met up w Irfan, Irsyad, Zul, Aubrey. Aloooooooot la sia w them. Drg baru nk grak sia. First time gtu dgr krg tk taunt pt twn. HAHAHA! Taka kn krg peh 2nd homeTOWN maahh! Hahahaha. Drg da grak, I met up w Liza,Sonya & Friends. If I'm not wrong, there's Opit, Danny, Anto, Opit's boss - Amy cine, Boss Amy, Sofia, Ahmad [ I think ]. TAK ingt la sia name. Lmao. Hahaha! I only remembered faces.
..........
Kena screen laa yg mcm sial! Tpi da mcm bende lumrah ah sia. HAHAHA! Aku da nk tdo siaa time drg bebel ape cock ntah. Da la tk cukop tdo, ape ntah krg nyehnyeh, AKU PON TK PHM. Lol. I knw Amy Cine VERY fierce leh. But luckily, all tkdr hal. They didnt interogate much laa. Naseb! Aku da noneng. TAK CUKOP TDO suaarr! Lol. Hahaha!
...........
Ohh yah, reason why I hate to go club cos' I detest violence on streets. And guess, I witnessed one ystrday. Idk laaa! Kecohhhh doh! Bdk L - - - - & A - - End Violence, Quit Clubbing -
............
Andddd yeahh, aftr those screenings. I went to Cine w Mel, Ain & Adi. Meet their friends. Byk sgt clan ah drg ni. Lmao. Hahahaha! But nice making friends yknw. Spore is sucha' small world indeed. Met them, they planned to go Somerset fr 'idk what'. HAHA! lpak I think. Mel kebaskn aku 1 lagi Vodka. Die buat mcm easy go sia. Paderhal tmpt mcm open space siaa. Actually, kinda cramp laa. But still, all eyes on her siaa. I caught this Mat saw wht she was doing. I quickly pull Mel away. But she ws w her 2 bottles laa. So tk rugi pape pon. Hehehehehe! Thankyou Melissa! =)
Thennn, met Liza at Cine again. Kesian Anto & Mel. Haiyah. Liza is like the centre person. Tgh settle drgnye hal. I dont wanna elaborate. That's between them. Blablablablaaa
*Refer to my Labels*
............
We walked to Somerset met Ain & friends again. Liza ws w me. Tk lame jek, kitrg da nk grak. Met Danny & Anto at Cine. Took cab home. Aku asek ulang alek Cine ehh? Mcm memanggel ah tu tpt. Hahaha! Tkdr maksod sial! Lmao. Danny & Liza went home. Anto & I drop at same plc. Cos I finally realised we live few blocks away. Hahaha! Anto nampak mcm mabok sia! But he claim, he's not! hahaha. Air die beli sume bleh tumpah. Idk how laaa. Thenn, aku nk balek rumah Kechiq. Satu family dier tgh tdo. Beh mcm tk manes kn, ketok pagi2 buta time drg tdo. So I waited, slack w Anto at stadium till 7.30am plus. Aku nk gerak cpt laa though he can balek anytime. Psl kesian sia, muke die mcm da ngntok je aku tgk. But we had a long talk. Psl gangster world, mcm2 ah. hahaha. And surprizingly, I ever heard of his gangster name before. Someone I ever hang out w ever mention tht name. DenZuko. Coolio sia tht name. Name Jepon Anime. Now, I miss watching Inuyasha! Hehehehehe! Gerek sia tht show. Hahaha. Really. I last wtched tht show when I was at the age of 15? Hmmm. Rinduuu siaal! Lmao. Oh yah, Anto knows alot of ppl. Or maybe, alot of ppl knows Anto. HAHAHAHAHA! K laa aku cock! Lol! Hahahahahaha!
K adios, chao chee bye. Im done. Wanna chat laa.
Labels: If you don't like something change it - if you can't change it - change the way you think about it.