









Im done w the report. I went dwn to Tamp NPP to lodge one.
Ok right now, I'm in no mood ACTUALLY. I dont wish to pen it dwn here. Only Efa knows. I'll tell you soon okay, eena? Btw, I didnt receive any txt frm you hunny. Sumpah! If I'd knew you were free, I met you too tday. Imy babe. I didnt get to see you last sat feels like a month of not meeting. Hmmm.
K laaa, I'm lazy to elaborate much. Furthermore, I just broke dwn. I wish I got someone here w me right now. I felt like I got no one to turn to. ;'(
Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges. My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot. It's like a blanket too short. I pull it up and my toes rebel,I yank it down and shivers meander about my shoulder, but cheerful folks manage to draw my knees up and pass a very comfortable night. Iloveyou babes. [ Tijania, Eena, Ashrah & Ahtoi ]
You enlighten my day.
There's one sad truth in life I've found while journeying east and west. The only folks I really wound. Are those I love the best. I flatter those I scarcely know & deal full many a thoughtless blow. To those I love most. I truly am grateful to people who make me happy, they are the charming gardeners who make my soul blossom. Thankyou a million!
........................
I'll wanna come back home. ;'( I can't stand it.........
No one knows IF i'm suffering. I got tons of issues to think of. Why ohh why is this happening?! Life's a bitch! I miss my family. Momma, pls forgive me? Take me back? Bring me home? If you're mad at me still. I just wanna say I'm reaaaaaaally sorry. Fr everything.......
Labels: No road is long with good company. - my friends