Ok so im updating on ystday's (3oth Jan) trip to ecp. Irsyad's chalet & Faiz pit. Kecik & Lina went to Faiz pit. Eena & I went to Syad's chalet. We parted ways at Macs. O well, Idk if it was bored or fun fr Eena at e chalet. Cos I find it a lil too.....Urm NVM! I remembered I ONLY had fun when we bitches run the night w so much noise. At e light house, at the path. Evrywhereeeeeeee. Hahahaha. I swearr it was e bombbb! We laugh our chest off. Hahaha. Kite trlalu mendak sgt. seriously. So while walking twrds e chalet. Kite pn kacao mats & matreps. Kekek sey bo. Drng lgy bleh melayankn. Lol. Kite pehh paisey when we went fr syad's chalet, we saw e same familiar faces yg kite kacao2 pt bicycle path. Lol. Pecahh girl ~ Yg pt macs lgy mcm sial, da dpt num tkya nk kerek ngn aku k boi? AKU TK HADAP LA SIOL. Mrey pepek bolayan ah!
*Look above* There are the photos we took. Top, first few.
............
TK CKP pape, tk pk pape. Asl kau trase?
This is to YOU & YOU
Yg kau, klau nk bahsekn tu, BIAR JELAS SKIITTT! Lbt ah nk maen 'indirect sarcasms'! Tk puas, ckp dpan2 ah. Lol. Kywaaaaaaak gni peh mcm, aku tarek balek ah pape sweetwrds psl kau.Da mcm ni kn, Adr strength ADEK BRADEK SAME AJEK! -.-
BOYS ARE JERKS!
............
Aki kameki Atoi is hotttttttt! Lol. Hahahaha. Eena agree? He's 'mine' right syg? - atoi. Hehehe. Kite jumpaaaaaaaa lgy soooon. kk? Sblm dier masok. :(
He NEVER fail to burst me out w his jokes. I love his cheeky jokes anddddddd I 'love' him! hahahahahahahahahahaha. Lmao. Lol Im just faking! bleahhh
............
In anw, THANKS FR INVITING SYAD! I had fun talking to shafiq too. Hahaha kekek sak tu matrep express. Haha. Wht he said got me thinking tht ALL BOYS ARE JERKS. prinsip aku trhadap laki tk akn ubah. So stmf's, pls fuckk off!
Shafiq said:
"Pmpn mcm rokok, adr, adr! tkdr, tkdr ah! Kotak dabes, BUANG!"
"Mcm ezlink crd jgk, Tap in tap out, Dabes top up!"
Woaaaaaaah sundalan btl eh jntn skrg. K wait, Im talking in general kk. Girls always gt dumb by boys. We girls, nvr fail to stand gullible bcos our hearts overbeat our thoughts and 'rights', agree? Hmmm.
K thnks to all fr tht fun crappy night.
Zul, Nabil, Bday boy, Aidil, Shafiq, Aubrey -.- , Aidil, Zack [ mabok of the yr ] & Irsyad. Almak I cnt recall certain names. Hahaha k tkpe. Yg kekek tu time pgy2 ah. Aku dok ngn Fiq pt dpn chalet. Kite bbl2 sal tu org 'brg free' punyahhh. Hahaha. Tros last2 sume2 skali tag along. Sume follow flow. Kite2 je yg kutok, drng2 pn sekaki jgk. Gerek or whaaaaaaaaaaat?!?! Hahahahaha!!!!
............
Even Im away frm hm. Yet, there's stil conflicts. My brother and I can NEVER get along. Idk. Itating siaa! Andd plus get ur fucking facts fucken' right laaa fucker! Ps to abg! Yg dektuuu tu tkmo trase!
Abg:
.....Da cukop knl ar korang. Simple, KAU RILEK sua.
I replied:
Da lamer rilek da. Tkmo mcm org bru nk maju sua laa....
Kywaaaaaak bleh mangkok sejam siaa asek gado2 psl benda same. Kunik bolayan sial! *Im pist*
- EVERYONE IS ENTITLE TO MAKE A MISTAKE -
Labels: sasuaaaaaaay siaaak