

Met my
sister. hehehe. syg kau k. Irni laaaa beh. Anw I've updated few earthlings of my new linky. Yg tk tau tu, pandai2 amek tau kk. Aku tk kuasa nk update krng.
......
Bump onto
Monyet [ tk ingt namer sgt ahh ] in the train when im off to work. Hmm. K random much.
......
Bitcho ~ I guess we both know what's your biggest issue you have over me. Comm'on bimbo, you aint gonna push me down with your humiliations. You're simply self-disgracing yourself.
Starlight, shine so bright. Make this BITCH shut up tonight?!Haters just sram ~
Throw you'reself at anyone who will catch you. You're one of the most sadest site. Doesn't jealousy bite? I'd love to laugh in your face. Cos your face figure is as close to transvetitute yknw. Pity you. tsk. But i have more dignity than that. I've earned the right to bitch. You just can't control your attitude, right? Always put youreself at the top. Never tryna' stand humble. Thts what I detest most about you. Hell disgusting! You keep chasing off anyone who cares. We've moved on from your childish antics. Go inside yourself and look, you can't be happy. Have you no desire to change? You turned on everyone like they were shit to you. What right do you have to, bitch?