Current song: Down - Jay Sean
I swear I miss you. :(
Aku tau ni lagu kau, sbb tu aku rindu kau pantat! Haaaaaaaaiy.
I wanna know where are you now?!?!?!?!? .....................
I'm talking to Sya' at the moment. Hmm. I dont wanna elaborate things here.All I can do now is just sit down and listen. A ray of hope is perhaps all that's left. so give yourself a chance of hope. Just give yourself another day. Brushing aside what your thoughts aftr today okaaaaay? This is your life and you can make a new start. By ignoring the brain, just listen to your heart hunney. Taking baby steps in order to cope. And I'm sure, minute by minute you'll build on your hope.The fears of the future are all in your head.Just live in the present and refuse to mope.
Your life will sparkle by then. [ I'll be here fr you ]...................

I caaaaaaan't wait to meet Irniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! HAHAHAHA. aku baca pm kau, aku feeling2 sial. hahahahaha. kate jek nk tuka, tk tuka ponn. kaninnabull! tkpe, no biggy! o.-
dlm pala otak aku ni adr banyaaaaaak prkara nk post actually. but i dont know where to start with. tkpe la. t aku free lagik, aku update. mau lenguh jek ini tngn. pape picet kkkk.
.....................
PS : Muslihah Fadlin *wink wink*If YOU can endure for this moment,whatever tht's happening to YOU.No matter how heavy YOUR heart, or how dark the moment can be.If YOU can but keep on believing, what you'll know in your heart can be true.