
The hottest love has the coldest end.
What is this feeling I have? I seem to love you. But other times I seem to loathe you
I can't be without you or maybe just without anyone
I think about you all the time. But why do I have this feeling? I long for your voice And I would, die to hear your laugh. But is this love. Or merely lust?
Why does life have to be like this?
Full of hatred and pain. Instead of joy and bliss. *sighs* Sometimes I ponder about what will come next. Where will my life turn when it seems to stall? Dealing with the pain and heart break is never easy. I just have to live the days as they are set out and not live in the past.
I don't really want to say goodbye. I don't really want to leave you.
But now I have to go away, stay away from you forever
What we had was something special. Deep down from our hearts, but now I have to go away & leave you from my heart :'(
Our love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and
ends with a teardrop.
Gotta get bck to work. Rino keeping me company till sun rise, I guess? hmmmm. though I sounded so happy throughout, you swear dont know what I'm feeling inside. One more, I'm so glad Mom and I are in talking terms now with this state I'm gg through. I need her love thy most.
Labels: Sadness comes to end ~ happiness conquered hate.