Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking
Nari, g tman my cousin highlight + color + cut hair treatment. Woah all in one ehk? Naseb dier spare aku ketol. MATI aku! dudok diam2 pt yshn suaa ~ sheesh, i went off soon before clock strikes nine. I was v late fr work ready. Although I told myself I wanna quit this job. Fr temp, I need urgent cash. Guess, I should stay a lil' longer. I didnt get to see my cousin's overall highlighted result. Nvm, I'll meet her again someday? We head to Orchid Country Club fr an walk-in-interview. Hmmm. Banyaaakk leceh dooh, uniform mau siap sndiri lorr. Susah liao! HAHAHAHA. kau carik keje laen pon gerek dok. - Irni
Am sorry olrite. I can't stay tht long. Okay count the mins we entered the salon till we step out? Like bombb!! More than an hour righttt? Abadenn!
Sorry ~ Nothing you do will ever chnge what I think of you. I still hate you to core. You suck big time, bitch!
..........
No matter what or how things are now? I still hate you. This chick here *insert name* is a lil to slow to think tht I'm bitching abt ya'. You got no idea, I don't give two fucks about what ya' think abt me. You're a piece of shit. You swear you know me because you heard my name, but if you really met me, you would know my game. Ohh' com'mon bitcho's fuck what you heard, recognise what you see olrite? You've labeled your whole lifestyle and changed the way you dress. Now take a good look in the mirror and tell me who you're trying to impress. You symbolize evry phase in this quote hunny, "Im not a hoe; Im not a slut. Its not MY fault boys like my butt!" LAUGH OUT LOUD! O well, keep denying the fact tht you are one. Why hesitate? Reason you fear, you loose your boys huh? HAHAHAHA.
My new hair-look. Ugly huh? hahaha. I knw, shuddduup!
My hair's longer on the other side. hehehe >.=
...................Mizzy ~ fuck tht face in stripes top.
And again ~ haha.
LilyIson gue ~
Lulusiao ~
Tashah along with Safeekah ~ Lulusiao
Head down to Ite Mac fr Dance Rehearsal. *all photos above*
..........
Maseh gado ngn Mama. Like FINALLY! we're in talking terms now. Kkay, I admit the both of us got such huge ego. hehe ~ what to do? It runs in the blood bitcho! Malas nk elaborate how things turn out smooth between us. Hmmm. sal lu kpoh?! Hah!
..........
Plus, I'm bck to sglhood. You want it this way. Best fr the both of us right? I'm all fr it. *you'll always be in my heart* haaaaaaaaaaaiy :'(


