Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking
Boy you make me holler. Boy you make me sweat and I can't get your tenderness. Still I can't get you off my mind. What is it about you baby? It's the dutty dutty love. I'm still in love with you boy..Well I’m a hustler and a player and you know I’m not a stayer
That’s the dutty dutty love. I’m still in love with you boy!
I miss Firdaus oi. hahaha. paderhal smlm baru bbl. Wei mamat, pelehh la lu step busy rabaq jek. meet ahh meet! Rindu kau la geng!
I miss my bby-g too. Finally dpt jgk meet Irni kuuuuuuuuuu! hehe. rindu pilu siut.
I miss my siao chick, rock-on babe, booty dancer and my sugar rush bby girl.
Lulusiao; LilyIson; FeeDangdut; Kris'Dee. Actual truth bnyk lagikkk! Bt too much to list down ah. heh! But girls, I'll still remember you in my <3!


