[ Unwind The Past ]
Once was here
Now is gone
the laughs, the tears, the smiles
my life has no direction
no ups nor downs
no smiles or frowns
I miss her, I cry, I see her, I lie
what ever went wrong?
I can mend
I will always love forever my very best friend
There used to be tht girl I knew;
When I cry you help me out
When I'm happy you hear me shout
When I grin you know I'm really mad
because you are my best friend
You can tell when I'm sad
You're there in thick and thin
You were with me through all the good times and bad
You were my best friend
You hear me out when I want to talk
You help me out when I get mad
You are the bestest friend I've ever had
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you, I really do.
"Wish I could take it all back, the stupid things I did & all the hurtful words I said."
Thanks for being there & smacking me into my senses when I become so unaware.
Pandai ehk dier maen tuu, mcm phm!
16 Oct,
A change is what I need.
I'm jobless, cashless, bondless. Family's turning haywire. I'm always so defiant. The boldest in the family. Till none in the family gt the guts to shoot advices on me. I can't change, it's just too hard.
I had a lil' argument with Mom abt looking aftr my little baby brother. I'm just plain lazy, seriously. And so, I decide to post this aftr tht long nag frm Mom while I brushed out tht door, leaving my gate wide open. Though I did not slam the door, I was showing a sign of a rebellious kid. Mom just cntinued nagging, yelling fr hours. She could really pass through those windows,
having had our neighbours so nosy
I knw what I did was wrong. I'm not giving a helping hand in the family. Somewhat she blow up to me was true and legally right if she laid hands on me. I was overboard. It's just too hard to manage my boldly anger and my huge ego.
I’m trying to find something to base my life upon, As the years go by and time fades away.
Tomorrow comes, and then again, it goes. And my ambition to become something more, grows and grows. The life I want now, gets closer each day. All I’ve ever wanted was something to live for,
I’ve been basing my life upon what others think,
I wish I could go back and redo everything, every time my eye would blink. I’ve fought to become who I am and what I want to be. I have to remind my self that one day, I will be free frm all this sorrows. Free from the rules I followed as a child. When everything was a game and life was so mild. Now times have changed and I realize nothing is fair. And sometimes it seems like nobody even cares. No one pays attention to what I feel is best for me. And what I think about the way some things should be. I understand now, that I’m pretty much on my own. All the time, I think about everything I can’t say, what I have to keep in. And by doing this, my thoughts only get more complicated and deepen. Though change is a necessary phenomenon.
.....................

Sorry. I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me
Still, I can't blame you?!
You made me cry.
You tore me apart.
You left me in tears.
You've shattered my heart.
Labels: I miss Kris' Danianty Auralynny too :'(