Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking
The problem I have with haters is that they see my glory, but they don't know my story. But face it, We've all got some haters among us! You may hate me bitches but never think you'll always loved by evryone arnd you. Ouhhh puhhlease. =.=
They can't stand to see you happy nor will never want to see you succeed.
Handling undercover haters?
by : Knowing who I am & who my true friends are. agree much?
Remembering what you have is by divine prerogative and not human manipulation.
Fulfill your dreams! You only have one life to live.
These people keep hating and I don't know why? I'm no one to hate. Yes I have friends yeah I have a life and yeah im special and unlike some people I have a life. But you shouldn't hate, you should appreciate the ones that could help you get a life! So think before you walk away from one of your best friends and your life saver. So if you hate keep on hating it doesn't bug me if you waste your life on something useless don't blame me blame your self! So sit there and be hating while I gain more friends because I tried to help but it didn't work. And like I said HATERS WILL ALWAYS BE HATERS!!! So get a life of your own don't try to steal mine cause it wont work.


