Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking
Ive made the biggest mistake make it up to you. Pleading you to let it go. When on the othr hand, you're just acting deaf. I'm sorry fr acting like a bitch. Yeah, now the tables have turned. I've proved you tht I am one. Nothing more I can say bt just two blue words is I'm sorry. I've come to see tht I exceed your limit of tolerance. You endure e pain I've caused. She's right, I start it off roughly. And realising I couldnt accept those blames put on me. *sighs* I'm seeking your frgiveness.
Ps: Acap! Pls read this, posted fr you.
And Miimii bby!! Thank You fr being sucha' wonderful friend. I'll treasure you till the end. You've been so nice to me. Ily babe. Hee ~
And yeah though your bday wasnt an joyful outing wimme'. I appreciate evry min you're there fr me. *kisses*
......
Plus, Eza & Waniey : aku mintak paisey samer krng lah ehk. Pndng member peh psl lah kay. Krng tknk suaa, aku nk lpas tngn. Pape aku buat ni sumer untok Miimii. Moreover it's a total misapprehending. I've done my part to do what's right here. I'm sorry girls. Anw I've frgive you, I read your txt ready babe. Hmmm.
......
Had 3hrs of open-heart talk with Miimii ystrday night. I wanna make a change in my life. Smtg tht really smoothes my path life aftr all this tht hd happen.
To this day, I still love my family, friends and foes.
My past taught me lesson to repent evry wrongdoings I've done. Confession: It's very hard but it's worth e try isn't it? I made 5 phone calls. Confessing em' what was gg on in our relationship. I admit I lied, I cheated, I played you out. I made use evry one of you. Realising how cunning and bitchy I was. She knock me on my face, making me feel so guilty cheating on ya'all. I knw this might be the 100th times I've apologised, but I really am remorseful. It might also be a lil' too late fr some to frgive me bt I really do wanna make it up. Hoping you could see tht I'm sincere in evrytg I just said. With sincere, once again I'm sorry. I honestly do NOT expect a return favour frm all of you. To whom,
Ps : Effandi, Acap, Khai, Nicholas & Wan.


