Conversation between Acap & Me. Kekek si bohh!
Acap : Hahahahaha!tak pikir papa,tk jadi papa,bila2 mau steady,LANE AH LANE,TWL!hahahaha.lu mau geram je kn,lu mata da stim,gua rasa lu off tu tv pn cantek,sblm tu tv tgk lu!haha.
Me : HAHAHAHAHA ! sialan ! Biar la , lao ni tv tgk wa , apaa lu bleh buat BOY ? Haha . tkdr laa wa gdgirl . TAK AMEK TAU BAJU ORG ! aper tu LANE AH LANE EH ? lorong jubor ayam ehh ?
Acap : Boy kapa gal!!haha!eh gal, lu mau crk gado pa dgn gua?gua pe bju lu ckp gini?lu gila pa?lu mau mati pa gal2?hahaha!
Me : Hahahaha mati ? WHAT'S THAT? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha kymaak bleh pecah perot sial !
Acap : Hahahahahaha!eh kiwak!gerammm gyler sal!hahaha!sbab tu gua syg lu,lu sorg pmpn kasi gua panas semcm tau gal!hahaha!gerraamm sal!!
Me : HAHA . eh no ! I'm reading as I laugh reading through my replies and ur ans . Wa syg lu jgk deh =.=
Acap : Hahahaha! uh2 sal!mau gerramm gyler sial care u reply,kiwak mcm nk rejam2 lu punye kpale dkt tembok!haha,uh2 la,tu sbab gua syg dkt lu,lu srg yng bikin gua panas tau. mestila wa syg sama lu! heh.
Me : Hahah! Lu type lg buat mata wa kero ! Lu peh spacing mana sial ? HAHAHA mau ajar paa ? Lek ah tadi gurao jek sey !
Acap : hahahaha. lau gurau2 okae! lau btl2 pn oke jgk,blh ajak fight sama lu. hahaha.
Me : Dayus peh sialan . Swee pa angkat sama pepek ! Hahaha lu g pinjam kaen sampen maklu baru bleh start ok joy ! I'm a gdgirl . I dont handle PETTY things till it'll resort to violence you c . You cn just ass off then . HAHA .
Acap : hahahaha,eh kiwak nye pmpn, nk step speaking pulak, dulu org bbual pt fon, org bbual speaking tau pn mengamok! cibai nye pmpn yng aku syg nie.haha.
Me : hahahahahaha what are you talking about ? Cut tht crap ! I dont get you , pardon me ? HAHAHAHAHA .
Acap : Eh fuck you oke!fuck u n ur english belacan tu oke!lu bikin gua panas skali! haha
Me : Ehkk ! Belacan sambal nenek kau basi dohh ! Fuck my eng ? Huh ? What TALKING YOU ? blardy dumbo ! How am I suppose to fuck my eng when my eng aren't as screwed like YOURS ? antg else dude ?
Acap : Hahahaha. fuck u oke! dala syg, u suke eh buat org panas gyler babi nye! dala k, stop talking english k bby!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~ sampai disini sajaaa. gelak tk gelak laa brader!
Firdaus & Danial!
Ziqueeeeeeeeeeeeeee bby!!!! Iloveyoutilltheend,promise. I told you how I felt & you did the same. But look at us now with our hearts now in tame .
We together, created mighty superstrings and weaved them together with colossal strands of energetic light colored in beautiful magnificent opalescence into the very fabric of reality and a new unimaginably beautiful universe was born in glory and delight.
"In pristine beauty was the planet earth created."
When I first met you, I didn't give it a second thought. But after a few seconds, I knew that I was caught. hehehehe. I loved your hair, your voice, and your cute smile bby. I knew I could make it work if we just talked for awhile. But that wasn't as easy as I thought that it would be, because for some reason you just didn't want to talk to me. You're shy till your friend approached me. But that soon changed and you stole my heart. Now all I can wonder is how long these feelings will last? Years later, the feelings are still here. maybe you'll never feel the same and that's my biggest fear. Maybe someday you'll wake up and realize just what you mean to me, but probably not?
I felt like I had known you forever.
I told you all my secrets that I didn't want you to know.
I love the way you care for me.
I love the way you made me feel safe when I was wrapped in your arms.
I love the way that you are there for me.
I love the way you talk to me.
I love the way you look into my eyes.
I love the way you smile at me.
I love the way you speak to me.
I love the way you hug me with your warm body.
I love the way you stick up for me.
I love everything about you.
Labels: [ You'll be my prince and I'll be your princess ] That love song reminds me of you - - - - -