You are killing the thing I love most. So now I am begging you to stop.
I don't want your hugs & I don't need your fake understanding.
Urgh!!!! I dont knw what else I could do to put some sense in his fucking dickhead. The pain that I feel so deep inside, the hurt, the shame, and all the lies. With the hate, the anger, the yelling, the teasing, and the madness...
*sighs* Seriously, I've had enough.
Stop pretending to be a responsible dad when all this while,
you weren't around to help me out or rather you were NEVER around. [ I'm saying this out of anger ]
I wanted to grow up knowing you were always going to be there. You were always the one who would shout, never seek my explaination. Violence was the answer for you. Surprise you?! If I'm growing up to be exactly like you! Look at youreself, pls. I always wanted you around but no matter how hard I tried you would just make me cry. In my eyes, you're not a man. To this day I won't forgive you. I have grown strong and I have been through a lot but none of my strength comes from you. Sadly, you're someone who never came through my life. It's pathetic to know, you had children evrywhere. But you have nothing to do with any of them well that truly makes me wonder how responsible you are.
Have I done anything to hurt you. Maybe? Not? Idk. You ans! Things tht will never change is, your girlfriend always come before me? That's bull shit, dad!
Who am I to you?
So now when you need me, I hope you know I won't be there.
Guess Momma's stronger than me. Obstacles that come and stand in her way are thought of as learning experiences, so she can learn.
Grudges are held, never letting go. Feelings are hurt, but they wouldn’t listen.
But behind every fight there is a reason why
I hope one day you read this.
I'm sorry dad. I'll always love you. But never look my way!
.......
Sorry guys, I don't think I'll be blogging after this.