
Ystrday's Bugis Outing.
[ Sunday night ]
We were at Bugis frm 3pm. Sorry guys fr being really really late. Hehe. Don't blame me, blame the bus! hahaha. They waited abt an hour? I came, met them then head off to dance.
El fought with Imran [ her boyfie ] or perhaps x-boyfie. She just broke up today mrning =.= Hmmm. So then, met Imran & El at Bugis, infront LJS. El and Imran were talking things out. Kkay fullstop, I won't elaborate more on tht.

Wait, Fuck East [?] was at Bugis too ystrday. Kay laa, last2 aku paitao. But, I have my reasons why. So listen up, I had to be involve in El's matter with her boyfie. Kecoh laa! Yan pon kena sound ngn Faizal, camp mates sndiri siol. Tsk, fighting over the same girl -___-! Who else? Elbriena? Hot rabaq sio dierr! Hmm jealous much, bitch? Come on, get over it! haha.
Ton at el's crib aftr dance. Yan & Imran came over too. Supposedly ton till the nxt mrning with them. But yeah El and I slept arnd 5am mrning. Leaving Yan & Imran talking non-stop. We're fvcking bored and sleepy. I swear. Woah even right now as I'm blogging, I'm still sleepy. -.-"
[ Muker kami masai! ]
We head home by bus. Saw Danny, Aji ngn member drng pt Grandlink. Danny sombong ehk! El pon dier tk tegor sey. hahaha kesian waii. Kay when we're at El's crib. I remembered Haikal called me. He was at Pasir Ris. Tsk, annoying core? When I'm at Pasir Ris, he'll be at Marine Parade. And now when I'm at MP, he's at PR. Haiyaaah! Tpi tkpr, last2 dpt turon jgk. hehehehe. Haikal ajak shake arr shake. He tags his 2 friends along. Umm, Ejal & Syam. Biasaa jgk!! Mat rep siol. hahaha. Heck care ah ehk. Since we all were dull and tiresome. Kitr angkat offer la beh. hehe. El da buang dulu, so when she heard of Haikal bringing fish and weeds, haha she was emotionally aroused. hahaha.
..........
Haikal dah turon MP, beh Ahtoii tkdr. Tk tau laa, drng tunggu Ahtoii nk beli dr dier. Haikal da dpt tpi dier nk shake indoors. Kywaaak! Potong stim siak. El plak tk bleh buat kecoh pt crib dier. Haikal and geng pon chabot ah pi rumah member drng. Haikal, 17th turon ehkk!!! Tmpt biasa, el peh crib tkdr org. Brg dah siap baru picet kay, golek!