Today I went Geylang with
Lulusiao, FieDangdut, Zyrabelly, Ee,LilyIson,Kat, Gegerl, Rebel and her brother, Amir. Wait, did I miss out any1? Ouh yeah, Naq and her boyfie. I was very very late. Sorry semuaa. And ouh if I'm not mistaken, Bella,Luluspade and her two girls were with us halfway. They head home early. And so, the rest of us went karaoke-ing. Saw Liza and her cliques. Halfway walking in the Bazaar, bump onto El Koi. Gave a tight hugged and then, we went separate ways. Ouh yeah, I saw Danny at the Grandlink too. Saw familiar faces. I saw Bobby Buto. I don't think he recognise me either. Quite a number of people were there.
We karaoke-ed at Grandlink which was chaotic to say, the least.
Whooooh! I swear their voices are like angels.
Seriously, Kat can really sing. [ OMG ]
Fie,LilyIson & Rebel sang quite well too.
Rebel went off early cos she got ehem2. Not gonna elaborate on that. The rest of us went Bazaar again. Lilyison & I grab some food before heading home. She bought her mommy a burger. If I'm not wrong, it's for her mom. How sweet? Anw she is sweet & adorable. Finally I get to meet Ee cheekies. Damn she's drop-dead gorgeous. She's very very cute. Her attitude suits her personality. She's very bubbly girl. All of em' are impossibly pretty. I love their cute smiles.I had a great time, and as ever loved to make new friends. They're really such a sociable soul. Incredibly awesome. xoxo. LilyIson, Luluspade and I were busy chatting abt the SAME guy.
Wtfork! Haha. I ain't surprise though.
Boys will be boys. Let em' boys knw we girls aint dumb. sad huh? New trick pls. It's not working no more.
Girls learned all the tricks of the circus trade frm boys.
Fuck-The-Boys
We did not snap photos today. Nvm, we'll definitely snap photos on our next meeting. Kay done, till here. I'm gonna do some linkies then I'm off to bed.
I can't help it, my eyes are droopy. Bed's calling.