Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking
Finally, a proper update.
I've just reached home. Got a call frm Tuty in the aftrnoon, talking abt the same girl. Not a surprise though. Kaki world. tsk, stop talking abt me, when look, you're one youreself. I wonder what do you gain doing all this? Stabbing me, satisfy you much? Or making me famous? I don't need your name to be a fame. But well thank you. Fr all those, you placed me last? Boys are your 1st priority. Nvm babe, we're still gonna end here. Idk, if you insist. I'm on my own.
Otp ngn Syam bbl psl si dekk tuuu tuuu laaa. Alaah he knw, i knw. You guys won't know. Hmm. Ps : Seriously, quit your mama drama, I knw what you've been hiding frm me. Drop tht mask. Thnks fr putting up a great show. You're as close to jerk. Suck to core.
...........
Yan, I'm not pist neither mad at you. So don't take it to heart.
...........
Now, I just got off the phone with Kakai. Aku tgh pedih sak. Serious laaaaa. I am cryinggggg!!! Bukan psl Kakai laa. Tapi psl KAU! Aku benci ngn prangai kau tpi dlm ati aku maseh syg!
...........
Why I hate you? I hate you because you make me fall in love with you, you make me laugh, you make me smile, and you make me bleed when you cheat. When you cheat, I get to go on dates and hang out with friends. I love you and you hate me. I hate you and you love me.
Never appreciate, one being nice.
Treated like punching bags? property? sex toys?
Do any girls out there, Feel right what I'm sayin?
OR AM I ALONE IN ALL THIS?!!
I longed for the nightmare to end, I hurt for the long months passed, I feel for the ones like me, but I hate all the ones like YOU!!!
Why did I decide to change the course of my life? I was impatient and naive that I let people take advantage of me. My life's crashing down. I thought I could find love and hold it, blindly I went for it. And tried to hold on to someone I thought felt the same. But only cause myself heartache and pain. Boys, boys, boys! YOU suck BIG TIME. I gave all that I had my mind and body and soul. For what, only to be told that I was not the one he wanted to hold. That I was just someone he could control. How stupid am I that I cry and cry. Cry out why? Why? Then I am reminded of the choices I had made. Those choices have changed my life completely. I have done this to myself. No one's to blame. I thought if I ignored the pain. The pain would go away and things would change. But I was wrong things never changed . I do not feel the same. For what was once love has turned to hate. And now I must make my escape.
Aku benciiii stmf!! SUMPAH!! krng2, tlg belahh!
...........
Anw, Kakai makaseh tmankn kiter sampai pagi nii. Thnks fr singing those songs otp, ystrday. I love it though. You've turned my frown upside down. You taught me the way, I hope I will never stray no more. Fr this, I wanna thank you again, fr staying close by and being a friend.
I've got so much things to say but I'm feeling total blue.
Before I end this off, since I'm not available all the time, I'll leave my blog, tagged, fs and fb to those I trust. You girls, keep in check fr me.
[ Miimii, Lulusiao, Sya', KrisDee', LilyIson, Khairunnisa ]
If you noticed, I seldom online. So sorry babes. Andd Imyt Lulusiao and LilyIson. Dan kpada yng laen, Tashah misses you too. Ilya'll!


