Self-Portayal ✈ My Memoirs ☺
Character Sketch ☺
Endless Ally ☺
Keep Talking

Bitch ! Now you sit down and listen up , I admit didn't I ? Fuck You ! What abt defending now ? Like hello ! You're neither deaf nor dumb , I suppose . Why are you so agitated over this ?
I told you otp CLEARLY ! Still , you're not satisfied ?
"Define things clearly , small things it's easy to clear out , don't act stupidly ."
Apaa maksod siol ? Klau Kau tau small things , yng kau nk BESAR2 kan knape belo ! Act stupidly ? Eh pls ahh , You don't have to ACT to BE STUPID !
you're born dumb fyi -.-"
Definition of "stupidly"
- Dazed; Stunned; Stupefied [ I ain't one of those ] =.=
Lacking normal intelligence or understanding ( In specific form - slow-witted )
Guess it's reflecting to You instead .
Was I showing / resulting from a lack of normal intelligence ?
Or perhaps acting foolish ? Irrational a stupid idea ? I don't think so . I remembered saying I did . What more ? Said enough , she's NOT on my network list . Urgh !!!
Ps : Bilang kwn kau , delete aku sdah .


