..................
I'm sorry my dudes and chicks. My hp adr sot skit ah!I didn't receive any msgs since ystrday.
So today morning, I tried switching off, then on my phone again.
Guess what? I received 23 msgs -.-"
Ps: Miimii, ko peh hp tk bleh pakai jek. Member sound, suroh buang sdah. hahahaha. Bila aku otp nanti dier trpicit hold sndiri. Ni laa touch phone peh susaah nk pakai!
Aku sumpah tk reti.
Tpi mcm seronok ah touch here and there. HAHA. kay tht sounds soo wrong! Anw kan, it's more
than a week ready right Miimii?
haha. tkpr kiter extend sampai urmmm... 1 year? hahahaha. Fake!
..................
Tadi otp ngn Mama skejap. Pastu Bear kol plak. Tgh sparoh jln bbl, aku need to go toilet. So hang up jap. And now he's still calling. haha. Aku cm malas laa nk answer. Pnat wai! Tpi right now I'm online. hehe.
Chat ngn Fir, kaki gerek wa. Wan celak, Amirul, Rudi, Bby-G and Bby-B. Line tk laku lg sio, asek "brb!". hahaha. Aku kan busy. Maner nk otp, nk msg. Nk lyn krng pt msn. Haiyah! Sabar la skit. Ishh.

Tadi, I bump onto Naufal and geng [ Dorset-Boys ]. Naseb dier sapa aku. Tkmo kerek ah ngn aku eh!
..................
I bump onto Muhaimin too when I was out with Momma. I received this.
Muhaimin txt : Hey I kinda have a crush on you. Sorry if it sound stupid cos I don't see you much then I suddenly like you. But ya, I'm being honest aite. I'm not expecting antg in return but if there is then I'd be happy. Sorry if you don't like what I'm saying smhow but my type just can't keep that feeling to myself. Night Tashah.
- 12.09am -
Sumpah weird kaperr?! Hmmm.
..................
Alermak, Diamond boy da der namer baru sey. Haji Tengku Ashraf Lane ahh Lane. HAHA. Dier yng buat namer gtu siol. Tkmo tembak aku kay! Kay dah! Tknk story bnyk2 ah. Kpoh's - Tk tau malu, Mau tanyer ah sini!
Kay chao! Amigos! Amek care semuaaaaaa. - 1.48am
I need new photos to be upload but I dont have Usb Card Reader! Urgh.
..................