I miss everything about Y O U.
Too many words left unspoken. Too many things left undone Why can't it be and why can't I? For all I know this pain deep inside
Took the gladness from my heart
Is this the pain of missing you?
I miss being together. I really, wanted it to be forever
But now your gone. And no one is there
I'll always love you Forever and always.
I grew too attached to you. And now I can't let go
I'll suffer less when you're no longer here.
Confuse love. I'm always having this mix feeling inside me.
I know I'm not perfect.
I wish you would see one beauty in all my imperfections.
Hold it up to me when I'm feeling rock bottom.
Why is everything I do a mistake in your dictionary of defections?
I try so hard to ignore being called stupid and naive. [ those times ]
I force myself to believe that it will be just fine the next day.
I cry myself to a state of numbness, what are you trying to achieve?
Why I'm always being blamed? Why?
I love you unconditionally, you once taught me kindness.. is to forgive.
[ I do remember, do you? ]
I can't help but feel exploited, manipulated by your contradictions.
Its all painfully coming back to me, shredding my memories to pieces.
I'm physically and mentally distraught by your afflictions you see. *sighs*
Its self consuming, I'm always trying to fulfill your very high expectations
In your eyes, I thought I could be unrealistically perfect
It's hard to resist such passion between us and all your temptations.
I confess,I was stupidly in love with you :(
I think to myself that I can do this, I can be strong.
But guys don’t understand, it’s not as easy as it seems,
Because when I go to sleep at night, it’s you whose in my dreams
I believe missing you each day is, one day closer to the next time I'll meet you :)
- 3 post(s) a day -